The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kidd Gilchrist turned 21 about two weeks ago, I think it's a little early to say it's make or break for him...

Continuity matters in this league, I'd keep him, Kemba and Lance together for at least two years and see how they can grow together since they are all young.

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter · 18m18 minutes ago
Neither Lin (ankle) or Nash (hamstring/nerves/back) practiced today. Clarkson (calf), Henry (back) and Kelly (hamstring) were limited.

Yikes. I love Nashie, but dude needs to hang it up. His body clearly doesn't want to play NBA ball anymore.

I will legit shed a tear when Nash announces he is done.

Been tough to watch him in a Laker uniform

But the difference between TA and MKG is that plays alongside two premier defenders in gasol and Conley.

MKG is a good defender in the right scheme. He really wasnt a better defender than Gerald Henderson, but because he's so poor offensively and was a high lottery pick, you have to give him credit for something.
The difference between TA and MKG is their teammates? ****, TA is a top 3 perimeter defender, on his worst day.

I will legit shed a tear when Nash announces he is done.

Been tough to watch him in a Laker uniform

it should be easy for you now, dude spent the majority of the last 2 years on the bench or in the lockerroom anyway

laugh.gif
Bill and Jalen's NBA preview returns tonight at 12:01 am on the dot.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bill Simmons going into troll mode of ESPN already...Hopefully those get posted here like they did last year.
there is a strong likelihood that they will be posted here multiple times over the course of a 48-72 hour period after they are released 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
But the difference between TA and MKG is that plays alongside two premier defenders in gasol and Conley.

MKG is a good defender in the right scheme. He really wasnt a better defender than Gerald Henderson, but because he's so poor offensively and was a high lottery pick, you have to give him credit for something.
The difference between TA and MKG is their teammates? ****, TA is a top 3 perimeter defender, on his worst day.

Either you didn't read the whole post or I worded it wrong. I wasn't discrediting tony allen.

As inept as MKG is offensively, he's integral to Charlotte's team success defensively and he's only 21. Broke jumper? Sure. Not worthy of a #2 selection? I won't argue. But I'm not trading Kidd-Gilchrist unless it's for a significant return. He's the type of player that will be a valuable perimeter defender come playoffs, locking down opponents' #1 scoring option.

As inept as MKG is offensively, he's integral to Charlotte's team success defensively and he's only 21. Broke jumper? Sure. Not worthy of a #2 selection? I won't argue. But I'm not trading Kidd-Gilchrist unless it's for a significant return. He's the type of player that will be a valuable perimeter defender come playoffs, locking down opponents' #1 scoring option.

I would take him over the hyphenated name guy we have on the Clippers. This probably goes without saying, but MKG >>> CDR.

The flow of the game is **** because of all the tv time outs, regular time outs, and foul calls. This lose a minute each quarter idea is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom