The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bz70gy3CQAAhS4E.jpg

Man, so thats what a 7-7 wingspan looks like. :x

I just read up on what the gold patches on the back of jerseys signify, (championship titles). Interesting idea. Silver is really trying to shake things up.

I just read up on what the gold patches on the back of jerseys signify, (championship titles). Interesting idea. Silver is really trying to shake things up.

Ive mostly only seen money moves. Not for the betterment of the game really.

The jerseys mean more sales. Same with ads on jerseys. Sterling ousting was all money.

Not even knocking him because thats his job but all the love is kind is ehhhhhh

When he makes a season 66 games ill cheer h8m for makimg the product better

2. Will this be the year that The Spurs fall off? [Fan Bias] HELL NO[/Fan Bias]. The defending champions, the San Antonio Spurs, have geared up for the upcoming season keeping all of the championship roster intact. If it aint broke dont fix it. But with another year of mileage on all the major contirbutors, questions will begin to swirl of whether or not they can do it again.

Let me 1st start off by saying that @Antidope will be the greatest op in the history of NT. He'll bring nothing but great insight and knowledge to this NBA thread. Poster of the season. :smokin

Now on 2 this question.

HELL NO is the understatement of the year. The San Antonio Spurs have never and will never fall off. Many great teams have come and gone. 00-02 shaq's lakers, pistons, the celtics big 3 era, Lebron's cavs, Gasol-Bynum lakers, Dirk's mavs, and the heatles. In all that time the Spurs have been contenders year in and year out. This year will be no different.

Tim Duncan, the greatest player post jordan era, will prove once agian that Father Time can kick rocks. Not only a great basketball player but a great father, friend, and teammate. Quietly stays out of the spotlight, doesn't ask to be traded, college educated, and truely one of a kind the game of baskeball has ever seen. It has been a honor and privilege to see a true icon play in the city of San Antonio. DUNCAN. :pimp:

Along with Duncan the supporting cast has been amazing.

Holt, Pop, and RC. Amazing.

Parker and Ginobili. AMAZING.

Green, Tiago, Diaw, Mills, Marco, Cory, Baynes, Ayers, Bonner, Daye, and rookie Kyle Anderson.

Oh... I forgot finals MVP Kawhi Leonard. The Hand. :wow:

:rofl: at all 29 other NBA teams this season.

GSG!

Last edited:
2. Will this be the year that The Spurs fall off? [Fan Bias] HELL NO[/Fan Bias]. The defending champions, the San Antonio Spurs, have geared up for the upcoming season keeping all of the championship roster intact. If it aint broke dont fix it. But with another year of mileage on all the major contirbutors, questions will begin to swirl of whether or not they can do it again.

Let me 1st start off by saying that @Antidope will be the greatest op in the history of NT. He'll bring nothing but great insight and knowledge to this NBA thread. Poster of the season. :smokin

Now on 2 this question.

HELL NO is the understatement of the year. The San Antonio Spurs have never and will never fall off. Many great teams have come and gone. 00-02 shaq's lakers, pistons, the celtics big 3 era, Lebron's cavs, Gasol-Bynum lakers, Dirk's mavs, and the heatles. In all that time the Spurs have been contenders year in and year out. This year will be no different.

Tim Duncan, the greatest player post jordan era, will prove once agian that Father Time can kick rocks. Not only a great basketball player but a great father, friend, and teammate. Quietly stays out of the spotlight, doesn't ask to be traded, college educated, and truely one of a kind the game of baskeball has ever seen. It has been a honor and privilege to see a true icon play in the city of San Antonio. DUNCAN. :pimp:

Along with Duncan the supporting cast has been amazing.

Holt, Pop, and RC. Amazing.

Parker and Ginobili. AMAZING.

Green, Tiago, Diaw, Mills, Marco, Cory, Baynes, Ayers, Bonner, Daye, and rookie Kyle Anderson.

Oh... I forgot finals MVP Kawhi Leonard. The Hand. :wow:

:rofl: at all 29 other NBA teams this season.

GSG!

Helluva first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom