The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
speights seems like a nightmare matchup for anyone, the guy looks like he has not showered in months 

I know this, dudes don't like him in here.
roll.gif

I think some were upset that GSW lost
nerd.gif

At least the Speights comment gave them "a mental win"

Everybody loses though, It wasn't Speights fault. 

Andre Iguodala is shooting 26.7% from deep and has taken two more 3-pointers than Harrison Barnes, whose 3pt% is 46.2% at the moment.

But it's not all terrific -- this worries me Warriors fans:

Barnes FGA through Golden State's first 7 games: 5.8.

Barnes FGA last year: 8.7.

I don't think Year 3 in the NBA is supposed to be associated with a one-third reduced role. Yikes.

Andre Iguodala is shooting 26.7% from deep and has taken two more 3-pointers than Harrison Barnes, whose 3pt% is 46.2% at the moment.

But it's not all terrific -- this worries me Warriors fans:

Barnes FGA through Golden State's first 7 games: 5.8.

Barnes FGA last year: 8.7.

I don't think Year 3 in the NBA is supposed to be associated with a one-third reduced role. Yikes.
its a new coach less than 10 games into the season

they will figure the rotations out by playoff time 

its a new coach less than 10 games into the season

they will figure the rotations out by playoff time 

Great. In six months. Why does it take so long to balance the strengths and weaknesses of a roster and how that illustrates the most effective rotations? It's not that hard.

They should be staggering their rotations anyway.

Last edited:
Missed the game, but looked at the box, saw the turnover disparity and that told me what I needed to know. The Warriors cant keep turning the ball over like this, you can run a fast paced offense and not turn it over like crazy.

Gutted that my Magic lost in Toronto last night. Up for 3 quarters then only converted 17 points in the fourth. Raptors are on fire though. Lowry and DeRozan partnership is looking promising. We've got the Knicks tonight at MSG. I reckon we can win it tonight if Vooch is still popping around 25+ ppg, Knicks don't look like much this season.

We need Oladipo back in. I reckon if the Magic can keep hold of Vucevic, Oladipo, Aaron Gordon and Payton for the next couple of seasons then we will be up there come 2016/2017.

Gutted that my Magic lost in Toronto last night. Up for 3 quarters then only converted 17 points in the fourth. Raptors are on fire though. Lowry and DeRozan partnership is looking promising. We've got the Knicks tonight at MSG. I reckon we can win it tonight if Vooch is still popping around 25+ ppg, Knicks don't look like much this season.

We need Oladipo back in. I reckon if the Magic can keep hold of Vucevic, Oladipo, Aaron Gordon and Payton for the next couple of seasons then we will be up there come 2016/2017.

hows Payton looking so far?

i watched half the first quarter...and he was chilling, trying to get into the groove of the game. what he end up with?

Guy's I'm really concerned about Derrick Rose in the long run.

I'm not sure if he's going to be able to attend his children's graduation and weddings in the future.

I can't sleep, I can't eat - I'm extremely worried.

Last edited:
I have no problem with Derrick Rose's comments about post-retirement life. No one is looking out for professional athletes other than the individual players themselves. I can understand if Chicago fans and critics are concerned if "Pooh" will go the extra mile with his body with playoff implications on the line. I personally don't doubt he will sell out properly when it matters, nature of a competitor.

I'm legitimately perplexed a Dwane Casey coached team is 7-1 to start the season. Ujiri knows something I don't apparently, because Toronto has worked well with Casey at the helm, particularly in cohesion with the temperamental Kyle Lowry.

How you gonna leave out Tobias Harris and Kyle O'Quinn in Orlando's future? Dead serious about O'Quinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom