The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't going anywhere with an healthy Bogut.

They need to make some moves.

Lee and Bogut could be replaced with a more serviceable player.

Speights needs more minutes.
roll.gif

You've officially exposed yourself as a clueless hack. 

warriors honestly need to just trade everyone and rebuild 

losing to the spurs in november is not a good sign

Mr marcus why did mkg get only 20 minutes today? Didn't watch the game and don't really watch the Hornets much, but curious about MKG. Seems like a hard worker and the shot this season from what I've seen looks improved.

Ummm, That's you man.

Speights can play. You know nothing dude. Shouldn't have posted this.
You saw Speight's hottest stretch of the season and suddenly you got suggestions for what the Warriors GM should do?

**** out of here with your worthless opinions.

Mr marcus why did mkg get only 20 minutes today? Didn't watch the game and don't really watch the Hornets much, but curious about MKG. Seems like a hard worker and the shot this season from what I've seen looks improved.

Was watching the game sporadically on the tv at work but I'm not sure. The offense was flowing in the first half but it was very stagnant in the 2nd half. AL Jefferson is terrible passing out the post and I think we need to bail on always going to him first on offense. I'm not feeling it

Speights only gets 9-10 minutes per game.

What he did tonight is par for the course.

Hot streak? Dude, just hush man.

Speights is a very poor defender. It's a red carpet to the hoop for the other team when Speights is in the game. He can't protect the rim at all.

Last edited:
Man, I'm not fixing to argue with you about what Speights does or doesn't do.

You say he doesn't do this every night like he did something special. This is what Speights does, with 10 minutes per.

ANd he looked good last year in the Playoffs. The Playoffs, you guys don't know him so you assume things like this. 

Again, just hush, the both of you. The three of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom