The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too late in his career for him to go to another team so that 2nd or 3rd option on a contender business should never be brought up with Kobe's name again. He's not leaving a team in his 20th year to go ring chasing man. He has 5 rings and despite the romanticism surrounding Kobe and his desire for that 6th ring, I'm sure he's probably not fretting retiring with 5 rings.

He doesn't need to retire because he's not prime Kobe. He needs to retire because he'll be 37, in his 20th year, scoring empty buckets for a team that's going straight to the lottery. What's the point of even playing? Aside from him loving what he does. And if that's the case then Like I said, I can't argue that at all.

Who said he has to ring chase to play the sidekick role, i think once his contracts up dude is gonna be recruiting heavy, he doesnt look washed up so i doubt hes retiring anytime soon

Only 8 Human Beings In The History Of The NBA Have Scored More Points Than Dirk Nowitzki.
legend 
pimp.gif

What happened to Darren Collison?

He wasn't on the injury list.

I had dude in 2 of my FL rosters tonight.
mean.gif

What happened to Darren Collison?

He wasn't on the injury list.

I had dude in 2 of my FL rosters tonight.
mean.gif
Stiff shoulder i guess.

Good ol' Ramon Sessions filled in for him with a 0 assist  no defense performance.  Just top notch really

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom