The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team is trash but kobe shooting like trash. Worst in his career.

He needs to think about retiring after this season

And im not one of these idiots who just hate to hate on him because dudes would have been hating on mj the same way if there was internet back then but kobe clearly needs to hang it up.

Hes shooting the worst hes ever shot in his career.

Who can he defer to?

retire because hes not prime kobe anymore :lol:

Hes still good enough to be a 2nd or 3rd option on a contender

I feel like he should think about retiring as well. Not necessarily because of his shooting (It's still early. That can turn around a bit. He's never been a high percentage guy, but he's never been this bad either...he's also never been 36 years old playing either. So we'll how that turns out) but more so because of the conditions around him.

Next year will be your 20th year. Why the hell are you putting up with playing on Lottery bound teams in a rebuild? For what? To chase hallow records? At 37, 20 years in the L, playing on a team where ED Davis is the 2nd best player, it's time to let it go man.

But also too, I feel like on a more personal level if he loves to hoop then he should hoop for as long as he loves it. When he (or any player for that matter) retires, nothing is going to replace the love he has for hooping. You only have one life. So, the hell with it, as long as your happy and content hooping in these conditions, I can't argue if he continues to play. Who are we to judge his life decisions you know?
Look hes a guranteed HOF. A legend for sure. But he is utter custard right now I dont want that milk

OKC is getting healthy though.

The fraud ***"Thunder Fans" have exposed themselves this year.

Reminds me of the 08/09 season.

Like OU Sooner fans 

Who can he defer to?

retire because hes not prime kobe anymore :lol:

Hes still good enough to be a 2nd or 3rd option on a contender

It's too late in his career for him to go to another team so that 2nd or 3rd option on a contender business should never be brought up with Kobe's name again. He's not leaving a team in his 20th year to go ring chasing man. He has 5 rings and despite the romanticism surrounding Kobe and his desire for that 6th ring, I'm sure he's probably not fretting retiring with 5 rings.

He doesn't need to retire because he's not prime Kobe. He needs to retire because he'll be 37, in his 20th year, scoring empty buckets for a team that's going straight to the lottery. What's the point of even playing? Aside from him loving what he does. And if that's the case then Like I said, I can't argue that at all.

Nelson you think the refs are responsible for every game every night though.

Did the Mavs really come back because of the refs man?

Last edited:
The thing with kobe is he will never want to become a number two or three option on a team. Which is why retiring might be a way better option. His pride wont ever let him be that

He even said once he rather retire than average 19 a game

Last edited:
It's too late in his career for him to go to another team so that 2nd or 3rd option on a contender business should never be brought up with Kobe's name again. He's not leaving a team in his 20th year to go ring chasing man. He has 5 rings and despite the romanticism surrounding Kobe and his desire for that 6th ring, I'm sure he's probably not fretting retiring with 5 rings.

He doesn't need to retire because he's not prime Kobe. He needs to retire because he'll be 37, in his 20th year, scoring empty buckets for a team that's going straight to the lottery. What's the point of even playing? Aside from him loving what he does. And if that's the case then Like I said, I can't argue that at all.
You do understand thats the same thing right?

Nelson you think the refs are responsible for every game everything though.

Did the Mavs really come back because of the refs man?
Did you watch the game? Coudn't look at Dirk sideways without it being a foul.

You don't think the refs calling fouls on Cousins when he wasn't even involved in the play, therefor sending him to the bench in foul trouble, wouldn't effect the game?

Are the refs the reason the Mavs came back? no

Did they have a major impact on the game? hell yes

Last edited:
Can we just focus on the fact that two of the best teams in the league are playing each other?

I said Kobe would shoot under .400 and still average 20+ points before the season started.

Some people laughed. :smh:

Some should Apologize.

Congrats to Kobe tho!!

Last edited:
The thing with kobe is he will never want to become a number two or three option on a team. Which is why retiring might be a way better option. His pride wont ever let him be that

Not even sure that's true anymore.

2004 - 2012 Kobe? Yes.

But there was never a reason for him to be.

Today's Kobe? I think he's willing to be a 2nd option to a guy he believes in. If he doesn't believe in you, he won't

2004 - 2012 Kobe? Yes.

Today's Kobe? I think he's willing to be a 2nd option to a guy he believes in. If he doesn't believe in you, he won't
this is why we should have never let go of steve blake 

2004 - 2012 Kobe? Yes.

You must not understand Kobe. Who would he respect enough to be a second option to?

Certainly not Dwight Howard.
laugh.gif
Hes not taking the robin role for NOBODY. He hated it in his prime when he was Robin during those Shaq era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom