The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont u know how someone says something and it totally discredits anything they will ever say in your mind... That just happened. No matter what son says for now on I won't even waste my time reading.

Anyone watching this okc game.. I'm only seeing the box score.. But ummmm lamb is shorting horribly.. And morrow is hitting the hand full of shots he has gotten

So why was lamb at 33 mins last time I checked.. Wasn't the whole point to platoon that position and go with the hot hand (out of roberson, lamb and morrow)
I don't even want to check Lambs FG% my dude.
He missed so many WIDE opens. 

Yea.. Not pretty.. Especially when you see morrow was 4/7 and hit the only 3 he took.. Rest of the team was 5/19 from 3

Son called Kobe Bean Bryant trash

tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif
Dude he is playing terrible. No team work at all. Dude just out for his. Thats why nobody wants to be there. Image just hating work cause you got that one co worker who don't believe in team work and always messing up. Kobe is that co worker.

Last edited:
No one with any intelligence has said that since 2011. Apparently one or two people said it in the offseason thread but I must've already had them blocked because I didn't see it.
I'm not saying just NT, sports media as well.

Dude he is playing terrible. No team work at all. Dude just out for his. Thats why nobody wants to be there
Man he's the only bright spot they have

Pretty much.

There's not a single guy on this team that could be a 2nd or 3rd option on a playoff team. Hell there maybe not even a 4th option on a playoff team. And if you chose someone as the 4th option, you'd probably still feel pretty uncomfortable about it.

Last edited:
The team is trash but kobe shooting like trash. Worst in his career.

He needs to think about retiring after this season

And im not one of these idiots who just hate to hate on him because dudes would have been hating on mj the same way if there was internet back then but kobe clearly needs to hang it up.

Hes shooting the worst hes ever shot in his career.

damn, wasnt kings up 20?
Refs weren't having it. Took Cousins out of the game and wouldn't let anyone play defense.  Even called a foul on Cousins when he was like 5 feet away and it was really Jason Thompson who fouled and grabbed Chandlers jersey.

Having to play bum *** Sessions since Collison is hurt didn't help either

Last edited:

And im not one of these idiots who just hate to hate on him because dudes would have been hating on mj the same way if there was internet back then but kobe clearly needs to hang it up.

There's no other options, so teams can key up on Kobe. If he passes it to Lin, Wes Johnson, Boozer all game, they lose by 20 every night anyway. They have more of a chance him shooting it every single possession, which is unfortunately sad.

Add in that Byron has them run a horrid offense. Most time minimal spacing which is important to Kobe's game at this point, and really bad screens that don't even free Kobe for an open look.

So while his % would take a predicted dip. It being this low has valid reasoning. And yes Kobe's inability to get to the hoop like he could 2 years ago is another reason.

Last edited:

I feel like he should think about retiring as well. Not necessarily because of his shooting (It's still early. That can turn around a bit. He's never been a high percentage guy, but he's never been this bad either...he's also never been 36 years old playing either. So we'll how that turns out) but more so because of the conditions around him.

Next year will be your 20th year. Why the hell are you putting up with playing on Lottery bound teams in a rebuild? For what? To chase hallow records? At 37, 20 years in the L, playing on a team where ED Davis is the 2nd best player, it's time to let it go man.

But also too, I feel like on a more personal level if he loves to hoop then he should hoop for as long as he loves it. When he (or any player for that matter) retires, nothing is going to replace the love he has for hooping. You only have one life. So, the hell with it, as long as your happy and content hooping in these conditions, I can't argue if he continues to play. Who are we to judge his life decisions you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom