The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn, BHZ was right. The Grizz make all games close.
laugh.gif
I was telling P_Matic that it would be a close 1st half. Grizz should pull away a little in the 3rd and then allow the Lakers back in the game again. This is why they are called the Cardiac Grizz
sick.gif
nerd.gif

kobe might lead the league in scoring. that's got to be highest ppg for a guy his age by far, right?

He's shooting 39% on the year let the guys with the higher percentages take the shots.

the efficiency isn't where you would want it to be with Kobe, but my god does he play extremely hard. Can never sleep with him on the floor. He always has his foot on the gas man.
Cool, but he losing bad..... like really bad. If Nick Young takes 23 shots to score 20 points, he still inefficent. MJ took a lot of shots but made more and won.

no lie, lakers playing hard in these games. they are gonna win these gms later in the season. trust in nick young

so is timmy and manu playing? was gonna take em with +8.5 pts. pop messing with me, lol

no lie, lakers playing hard in these games. they are gonna win these gms later in the season. trust in nick young

so is timmy and manu playing? was gonna take em with +8.5 pts. pop messing with me, lol

duncan is starting and manu is scheduled to play

Anyone watching this okc game.. I'm only seeing the box score.. But ummmm lamb is shorting horribly.. And morrow is hitting the hand full of shots he has gotten

So why was lamb at 33 mins last time I checked.. Wasn't the whole point to platoon that position and go with the hot hand (out of roberson, lamb and morrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom