The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
People had the wrong Western conference team falling out of the playoff picture :nerd:

But, I still think the Mavs will eventually get things together. Its a longgg season and they had a lot of moving pieces, This is why I said continuity is very important in the NBA. Mavs had too many moving pieces this offseason with their starting PG moving, implementing a new SF that's going to want to score the ball, a new starting center and pretty much a couple of new bench pieces.

someones going to make an easy $100 of the mavs struggles 
nerd.gif

Damn, BHZ was right. The Grizz make all games close.

:lol: I was telling @P_Matic that it would be a close 1st half. Grizz should pull away a little in the 3rd and then allow the Lakers back in the game again. This is why they are called the Cardiac Grizz :x

Its even more sad that he developed in Memphis and they felt like he would not make a great piece to the team.
That's true too. Is there anymore information why they didn't he would be a fit to the team? He had a great season last season and then he barely got any burn in the playoffs smh

That's true too. Is there anymore information why they didn't he would be a fit to the team? He had a great season last season and then he barely got any burn in the playoffs smh

I think he and Joerger had issues. I'm sure Johnson thought he was better than Prince, which he is. I thought he would have fit perfect as a combo forward off the bench along with Ed Davis as a backup 5. We need athleticism and those two would have brought it with the addition of VC (to a lesser extent).

Last edited:
the efficiency isn't where you would want it to be with Kobe, but my god does he play extremely hard. Can never sleep with him on the floor. He always has his foot on the gas man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom