The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Miami Heat rank fifth in offense to start the season.

The Heat have adapted their pace-and-space system to play without LeBron by using smallish lineups.

Miami has assisted on 64.5 percent of its hoops, no. 2 in the league, and up from 58.8 percent last season, per NBA.com.

The Heat also are producing nearly the same number of corner 3s as they did with LeBron.
Link

Spoelstra
pimp.gif
lebron is not a system, man he's a system man 
mean.gif

chill bruhs with this rose slander. basketball is just a stepping stone for greater things for him. i belee that he can be a magic johnson type figure and uplift his community along the way. it's bigger than basketball for this young man. you hear it whenever he speaks about his goals outside of basketball, the genuineness he has to "do good"

Last edited:
rose still plans to have a dancing with the stars career after he's done with basketball, doesnt want to be too sore for that 

I think the whole thing with Rose is that he has seen what has happened to players like Penny, Hill, who both became journeymen at the end of their careers, and he may not want that for himself, especially if he continues to get injured as he has. That rehab is tough, and nobody wants to consistently go through that after every near career threatening injury. He's done it two years in a row, and when you go through that, you've got to have a bit of perspective, seeing the bigger picture.

Players like Rose, those with exciting athleticism, seem to really have a hard time with not being able to play like that psychologically. You know what you could do, and it hurts to not be able to do it that way anymore.  Balls to the wall, hard. That playoff series between he and Rondo, will always stick out in my mind. They were both balling, hard. Great series, exciting, and I would love to see more of that from both. 

Rose is good for the league, and I hope he stays healthy for the rest of his career. 

I think the whole thing with Rose is that he has seen what has happened to players like Penny, Hill, who both became journeymen at the end of their careers, and he may not want that for himself, especially if he continues to get injured as he has. That rehab is tough, and nobody wants to consistently go through that after every near career threatening injury. He's done it two years in a row, and when you go through that, you've got to have a bit of perspective, seeing the bigger picture.

Players like Rose, those with exciting athleticism, seem to really have a hard time with not being able to play like that psychologically. You know what you could do, and it hurts to not be able to do it that way anymore.  Balls to the wall, hard. That playoff series between he and Rondo, will always stick out in my mind. They were both balling, hard. Great series, exciting, and I would love to see more of that from both. 

Rose is good for the league, and I hope he stays healthy for the rest of his career. 

the rock clapping.gif

laugh.gif
wut....this ninja acting like he's an NFL free safety. I love DRose's game but it's looking more and more like dude's heart pumps kool aid
You mad at dude for being smart? If he manages his health he'll get anothe huge contract and play longer. How can you hate on that man?

“@basketballtalk: Report: Lakers will try to shop Steve Nash’s $9.7 million expiring contract.

The Entire NBA: :rofl:...

This doesn't even require an explanation. Cats been sharpening their mustaches for a minute now

::rolleyes

You mad at dude for being smart? If he manages his health he'll get anothe huge contract and play longer. How can you hate on that man?

Huge contract...this dude has been paid millions to wear a suit for two years! I ain't mad at him but come on...you sitting out for what will happen after bball..your next contract?! How many NBA dudes you see broke down and can't function after their playing days? Furthermore, you think Taj or Noah are sitting out with sore ankles or saving themselves for after bball. Hell, Noah had plantar fasciitis for half the season and led a Rose-less Bulls team to the second round of the playoffs. I can tell you first hand that's a lot more painful than sore ankles. That team balled out without him for two years, management stuck behind him for two years... and this dude has the nerve to sit out to save himself for after bball? Come on bruh...that's a slap in the face to every one of your teammates and the organization.

Last edited:
I feel what Rose is saying but that's one of those you just keep to yourself. Its the beginning of the season, you have no rings, and you're talking about things after basketball? Ain't nobody tryna hear that :lol:

Kobe is reaching James Harden 2013-2014 Defensive levels with his off the ball defense.

You mean Kobe is reaching typical Kobe levels of defense right?

His last healthy year, D'Antoni had him defending PGs because he was so terrible off the ball :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom