The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nerd:Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk · 12m12 minutes ago
After review, NBA removes one assist, one rebound from LeBron’s stats, costing him triple double http://dlvr.it/7V1n43

nerd.gif
Had no idea the NBA could do this. And to the Chosen One no less. I'm am surprised.

Can't really blame Rose for his comments, but he shouldn't have phrased it like he's on the cusp of retirement or something

Resting because you don't want to re-aggravate or cause permanent damage to an existing injury is one thing. Resting cause you don't wanna be sore later on though, maybe he should have picked a different career path

Can't really blame Rose for his comments, but he shouldn't have phrased it like he's on the cusp of retirement or something
Exactly.

I also think a lot of athletes have this mindset but it's just not the best idea to verbalize it.

You can ask him why he didn't pick a different career, but it's quite obvious why he didn't. Lol. Play sports and get paid millions, or do real work for a fraction of the pay? He's stupid but not that stupid.

Last edited:
I don't really agree with Rose's comments at all.

Like someone said, it would make more sense if he was close to retirement.

Still young and should have a lot of years left in him.

And it's kinda insensitive to players like Butler and Taj and Noah who always plays with pain

Last edited:
I'm sure he can wrap some of that 95 mil he's been stealing from the Bulls around his sore legs after he's done playing.

anybody still not buying Derozan improvement and becoming a big time player? :nerd:

Last edited:

And it's kinda insensitive to players like Butler and Taj and Noah who always plays with pain

Yeah, what he said is basically one step away from, "winning isn't really my main concern. I'm just here to collect paychecks until I can retire and live a comfortable, pain fee life."

Yeah, what he said is basically one step away from, "winning isn't really my main concern. I'm just here to collect paychecks until I can retire and live a comfortable, pain fee life."

I think he wants to win, it's just that he's insensitive to the fact that his teammates are playing with pain.

If he is still doing this during the playoffs, then there's a problem.

"I'm thinking about long term. I'm thinking about after I'm done with basketball. Having graduations to go to, having meetings to go to, I don't want to be in my meetings all sore or be at my son's graduation all sore just because of something I did in the past. [I'm] just learning and being smart."
:rofl:

Going into meetings after running 10 miles is no fun tho :nerd:

Last edited:
"I'm good, man," Rose said. "I felt like I've been managing myself pretty good. I know a lot of people get mad when they see me sit out or whatever, but I think a lot of people don't understand that ... when I sit out it's not because of this year.

"I'm thinking about long term. I'm thinking about after I'm done with basketball. Having graduations to go to, having meetings to go to, I don't want to be in my meetings all sore or be at my son's graduation all sore just because of something I did in the past. [I'm] just learning and being smart."

:lol: wut....this ninja acting like he's an NFL free safety. I love DRose's game but it's looking more and more like dude's heart pumps kool aid

Last edited:
The Miami Heat rank fifth in offense to start the season.

The Heat have adapted their pace-and-space system to play without LeBron by using smallish lineups.

Miami has assisted on 64.5 percent of its hoops, no. 2 in the league, and up from 58.8 percent last season, per NBA.com.

The Heat also are producing nearly the same number of corner 3s as they did with LeBron.

Link

Spoelstra :pimp:

Damn...

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 1m
Thoughts with Wayne Ellington, whose father was shot and killed in Philadelphia on Sunday, according to @Lakers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom