The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The warriors are so fun to watch, I wouldn't mind watching them win at all. Too bad it will never happen

klay been struggling after that hot start. knows he has a hand issue right now, but still

Watching some tape, the whole league has caught on to this whole Popavich switch on lebron screen and rolls with PF's, multiple teams have done it eary to great success, the pelicans were doing it with Ryan Anderson, that was less successful.

Going to be interesting to see how Lebron the scorer ages. I just figured he would transition to playing PF full time but he clearly hates doing that and the weight loss says he still wants to play on the perimeter.

If Bron don't wanna post up he better learn how to attack off-ball w/backdoor cuts and so on or get his Paul Pierce game together.

Neal dumbass could've got his hand off that ball sooner...he was trying to be fancy...hate he's on this ******* team

Watching some tape, the whole league has caught on to this whole Popavich switch on lebron screen and rolls with PF's, multiple teams have done it eary to great success, the pelicans were doing it with Ryan Anderson, that was less successful.

Going to be interesting to see how Lebron the scorer ages. I just figured he would transition to playing PF full time but he clearly hates doing that and the weight loss says he still wants to play on the perimeter.

he should be playing PF. I've been saying that for awhile. He is naturally "big" and cutting all that weight just doesn't look right on him.
look how succesful a skilled guy like boris diaw is with his size and lebron has so much more athleticism and size compared.

i think he rather play outside and be perimeter, but he is a load in the post.

Last edited:

he should be playing PF. I've been saying that for awhile. He is naturally "big" and cutting all that weight just doesn't look right on him.
look how succesful a skilled guy like boris diaw is with his size and lebron has so much more athleticism and size compared.

i think he rather play outside and be perimeter, but he is a load in the post.

Wasn't Lebron like the most efficient post player the past 2 years?

Steph determined to keep his 3 point streak alive 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom