The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gs should just get 2 first rounders for bogut and lee and pray that those draft picks become valuable assets
They could do much better than that.

Just a reliable guy you can count on now. They can't jumpshoot their way to a ring and time is important, see OKC

Man use the block button and keep it moving.

Yall look silly hating like this.

Always worried about other folks.

Next

How are they still reporting Lebrons' triple double on ESPN of all places.

Didn't they rescind it

Ummmm didn't the league start some more stringent hgh testing policy resently?

Couple of guys not looking like their normal selves to start out the season

Ummmm didn't the league start some more stringent hgh testing policy resently?

Couple of guys not looking like their normal selves to start out the season
steve nash hgh user: confirmed 
mean.gif

Was watching that game while i was out at dinner, but damn the Spurs looked good from what i saw. That team ball is just unbeatable sometimes

Kobe on tomorrow's game: "Anthony Davis is playing how we all knew he could. He's an athletic Pau Gasol. He can be one of the greatest power forwards to ever play the game"
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Bryant told Howard that he wanted him to come to Los Angeles and help him win two more championships, but not as an understudy. He wanted Howard to be the team’s third option behind himself and Pau Gasol, according to a source. Bryant tried to sell Howard on being his “Tyson Chandler” and made it clear that Los Angeles would be his, but only once Bryant decided he was done playing.
This guy is too much!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Diamond Leung @diamond83
The Warriors against the Spurs set a franchise single-game low with only one offensive rebound. Festus Ezeli prevented the shutout.

It was hard enough watching him play last year. He did have his moments, I'lll give him that. That one 30 pt performance got me hype.

But 10-12 minutes is fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom