The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randle get hurt?(nevermind)
6 minutes?
Lakers passing into traffic every other play.

Last edited:
Someone posted the 3 year old Kobe clip again? 
laugh.gif

Kobe still got it or naw, dont watch preseason

what about Pistons? saw they won but none have been on TV

Kobe looks pretty kobe ish. had a good game tonight

pistons won both so far. brandon jennings is gonna lose that starting stop to dj augustin by the opener.

pistons won both so far. brandon jennings is gonna lose that starting stop to dj augustin by the opener.

you srs about BJ losing his spot? :x

not saying thats a bad thing but damn :lol:

season needs to start already, hoping pistons play good so my boys will listen to go to a game

Russell Westbrook plans on making the All Defense team this year.
He said after seeing how his Defense made a huge difference in the playoffs, he realizes he can step it way up and will be on that team.

If his D is nasty like that this year and the injuries don't keep biting Thunder...nevermind
(Godspeed McGary)....

I can't wait to see this turned up D though .
Reminds me of Barkley when he said, "if he took things as personal on defense as he did on offense...something something something"

Russell's defense is purely a discipline issue. He knows he can cheat and still be quick enough to recover and contest the shot or pass. He's one of the few players who can get away with that because he's a physical freak on the court. But if he just showed some restraint, didn't cheat as often, didn't try to make up for a bad shot by immediately going for the steal and ending up fouling, then he'd be better off.

Be aggressive, that's one of his strengths, but he's too athletic and capable to be caught sleeping or to cheat as often as he does.

Regular season wins is decent. Getting past the first round is impressive but when you have the roster the Clippers have and cannot get in the WCF. Y'all need' blow it up. Blake is partly to blame because he should be able to block shots at least three times a game and his mid-range comes and goes.
I laughed at Blake being top 5 PF one day. Entering his fifth season and I don't see a MVP award on the horizon. As long as CP3 is on that team, he'll be second fiddle. This is coming from one of Blake's fan boys as well, fellas..

Bro, you are aware that some of the best shot blockers of all time didn't get 3 a game most years? Mutombo's career block average is 2.8. Hakeem's is 3.1. The league leader is generally somewhere in the high 2s. What makes you think a power forward with relatively short arms should be an elite shot blocker? When are people going to learn that jumping high does not correlate directly to being a good shot blocker.

Your right. Although with that athleticism, you have to be a elite shot blocker regardless. His all-time great athleticism should overshadow his "small wingspan".

you srs about BJ losing his spot? :x

not saying thats a bad thing but damn :lol:

season needs to start already, hoping pistons play good so my boys will listen to go to a game

yea bro, BJ is wild garbage and DJ is pretty decent. BJ is a wack and-1 player, but like a wack one haha. DJ is gonna snatch that spot bro, its inevitable.

Kobe looks pretty kobe ish.

I'm excited man. He really does. Just because preseason doesn't matter doesn't mean the way somebody is playing individually doesn't matter.

How long can he play at this level.. a year whatever. Will his body wear as the 2014-15 season progresses, etc. are questions but it's great to see him having a renaissance with himself.

Last edited:
Kobe looks pretty kobe ish.

I'm excited man. He really does. Just because preseason doesn't matter doesn't mean the way somebody is playing individually doesn't matter.

How long can he play at this level.. a year whatever. Will his body wear as the 2014-15 season progresses, etc. are questions but it's great to see him having a renaissance with himself.

You got it man. the fact that he's in the top 2 in sg's in the L still, not to mention much better than wizards jordan, even coming off major injuries, says a lot.

You got it man. the fact that he's in the top 2 in sg's in the L still, not to mention much better than wizards jordan, even coming off major injuries, says a lot.

Bad comparison to a dude in his late 30s coming off a 3 yr hiatus

Kobe looks good but not that #1 option kobe we're used to seeing, his athleticism looks completely gone, no lift on his fadeaways, might just be going through the motions since its only preseason

Nice to see him back tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom