The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've only watched a few minutes of Lakers pre-season, but each time i tune in, i seem to see an ugly shot thrown up by Julius Randle.  I just turned it on and 5 seconds later i see that one handed brick he just took

i've only watched a few minutes of Lakers pre-season, but each time i tune in, i seem to see an ugly shot thrown up by Julius Randle.  I just turned it on and 5 seconds later i see that one handed brick he just took

it's his 2nd nba game b. give em time

kobe is the top sg in the game or one step behind harden just based on harden's health.

Oladipo? what?

Time to wake up

Oladipos defense>>>>>derozan offense

& offensively their isnt really a gap besides demar getting more touches & playing time

They avg the same ast & rebs while demar avg 7 more mins, that should tell you the better all around player

Oladipos defense>>>>>derozan offense

& offensively their isnt really a gap besides demar getting more touches & playing time

They avg the same ast & rebs while demar avg 7 more mins, that should tell you the better all around player
there isn't really a gap on offense? 
laugh.gif

I'm neutral on these guys man, i have no bias towards DeRozan or the Raptors at all, and I really like Oladipo, but come on.

Last edited:
He just did it again. :lol:

If i were a betting man i would definitely be putting money on the under for the Lakers wins this season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom