The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just realized I gave him a ring by accident, my bad. Welp, he just gonna collect checks and blow it down 
laugh.gif

Derozan has a chance at being All-NBA

IMO he doesnt but hey, we'll see

I guess these are definitely the guards who are better than Derozan

CP3
Harden
Westbrook
Curry
Parker
Rose
Wall

I think he has a chance.....if the Raptors do well

Its not always about the team doing better, gotta be a better player than those during the season.

i have nothing against him but if hes worked on his game and becomes an even better player and gets an accomplishment like that, nothing but props from me.

Honestly I'm disappointed Beasley didn't pan out.

On the plus side I'm sure they have all sorts of cool drugs over there but for his sake leave them alone :lol:

Last edited:
Derozan is who he is. He's gonna be the exact same volume scorer for the next 5 years.

Is that a bad thing? Not really, but to expect anything more from him is unrealistic.

He's reached his ceiling at 23-4-4 last year imo.

The gap between 20-24ppg and 25-30ppg is HUGE

Last edited:
Derozan is who he is. He's gonna be the exact same volume scorer for the next 5 years.

Is that a bad thing? Not really, but to expect anything more from him is unrealistic.

He's reached his ceiling at 23-4-4 last year imo.

The gap between 20-24ppg and 25-30ppg is HUGE
And he cant shoot the 3. Dude is a taller gerald Henderson

Five minutes into this preseason game and I already like Kerr's offense more than Mark Jackson's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom