The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ESPN and TNT games have been horrible this season for the most part.

No surefire dominant team like the Heat or Lakers

Durant, Carmelo, George, Kobe, Howard,Bosh, Rose missing most of the season

I think this is a transitional seasonn

The Warriors are about to submit an all-time great regular season. But you'll dock them points for not playing in Los Angeles or Miami.

The cities have little to do with it

More to the fact, that they aren't a sure fire bet

They could lose in the 2nd round or win it all.

Most fans wouldnt be surprised by either result

Steph is great

But he's not the draw of a Kobe or Lebron

Theres a reason, talk shows arent talking about the Warriors too much

That sucks for the Blazers. I think they're a first round exit without Wes anyway. No matter who they end up playing

They've been hanging with playoff teams pretty well since Wes went down. Wright was useless in both wins against the Clips/Rockets, and Gee is better defensively.

Depending on who they face, first round is definitely still winnable. After that is where it gets bleak.

It's always a good season when the Knicks look like

View media item 1047950

is that drose?

Nicki-Minaj-Boobs-Heal-boy-2.jpg

They've been hanging with playoff teams pretty well since Wes went down. Wright was useless in both wins against the Clips/Rockets, and Gee is better defensively.

Depending on who they face, first round is definitely still winnable. After that is where it gets bleak.
Do you want to play the clips in the 1st rd? (just wondering)

The gifs of you on cp3 would be
roll.gif

I think the Clippers are probably the best team for the Blazers to match up with at this point. No way they're going to get the second seed to face the Mavs and the Spurs would sadly wash them still.

Do you want to play the clips in the 1st rd? (just wondering)

The gifs of you on cp3 would be :rofl:

Clips would be a good series.

Do not want the Spurs. At all.

But doesn't he have financial benefit to do a 1 year deal, since the higher salary caps are going to kick in the following year?

That's only if he's in shape and doesn't get injured. For a big man carrying the type of weight he has, that's a lot of risk.

i understand it from both sides. it's a little obnoxious for the rockets to push that campaign, but at the same time we don't have that same media reach as the other markets. usually regarded as a second tier market unfortunately.

i do like that they push their guys and support them.

I wouldn't do it IMO because basically they are pushing Harden for MVP so hard but it isn't like the media and whoever votes doesn't know that Harden is having a hell of a year. Seems to me like they are begging for votes which could possibly damage by swinging more votes over to curry

It looks desperate. Harden doesn't need anymore attention. People know what he's doing.

Steph Curry

257 threes made

his record is 272

7 games left = needs to average a little over 2 makes per game to break his record

Dude has also made 50 Fts in a row

he is on another level

MVP

You can see the ovo logo on the side lol. But the price isn't crazy. Even Supreme hats resell for about that much. This hat is dope tho.

Last edited:
Yea clean hat if you're a Raptor fan for sure. Would be better without OVO logo on it though. **** Drake

i understand it from both sides. it's a little obnoxious for the rockets to push that campaign, but at the same time we don't have that same media reach as the other markets. usually regarded as a second tier market unfortunately.

i do like that they push their guys and support them.

I wouldn't do it IMO because basically they are pushing Harden for MVP so hard but it isn't like the media and whoever votes doesn't know that Harden is having a hell of a year. Seems to me like they are begging for votes which could possibly damage by swinging more votes over to curry

i agree. i don't think anyone with an MVP vote isn't already aware of what harden is doing. from that standpoint it seems silly. but i like it for other stars to see that the rockets go hard for their guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom