The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The warriors are so much better than every other team in the west, being 2nd best is worth basically nothing.

The real quesiton is will the Warriors face adversity or will they blow away the feild.
and do the hawks or Cavs have a chance.

regular season needed to end yesterday.

Damn, Tonronto Raptors...

Clippers are supposed to be good, good PG, Forwards, Shooters and decent bench. They‘ve been tinkering long enuff. Still dough.

Bill Simmons is trash and Grantland as a whole has taken a dive since they went"mainstream"

Grantland has always been mainstream lol. It's an ESPN property. The only thing they do different now is a lot more video content. The written content is basically all the same, in terms of voice.

this is why people hate grantland and the clippers. call them the 2nd best team in the NBA for what? it only sets them up for failure

:lol:

You guys do know that Grantland is made up of a ton of different writers? All of which have different opinions and different ways of looking at things? Why does NT act like it's just one entity with one agenda?

Is it really that farfetched? With Houston/Portland/OKC banged up, Memphis regressing, Dallas being average. It's basically a toss up between San Antonio and the Clips for the 2nd spot.

Portland defense has fallen apart without wes.

Memphis can't score.

Mavs are a mess.

Okc banged up.

The Clippers are the tallest ******. They are slight better than the rest.

To be fair, I take that article and most articles actually, with a grain of salt.

I literally posted it to rustle jimmies that's all :lol:

Since Feb 23rd, the Clippers have beaten the Thunder, the Grizz, and Blazers.

They've lost to the Blazers, Grizz, Warriors x2, Rockets x2, and Mavericks.

3-7 against WC playoff teams since Feb 23rd and they're the second best team in the NBA?

3-7 against WC playoff teams since Feb 23rd and they're the second best team in the NBA?

Have lost like once or twice since Blake has been back. All those games you posted were without Blake except for Tuesday against GSw, and the Houston one where it was Blake's first game back.

Your point is taken, and I wouldn't say we're the second best team in the L, but those losses were without Blake and Jamal for the most part. They make a difference for sure.

In any event, I would love to see the pels in the postseason. What's their schedule looking like going forward? Can they do it?

To be fair, several of those recent losses to West playoff teams were without Griffin. But I'm not sure I'd call them the second best team in the league.

Jamal is honestly the X factor at this point. If he comes back and is even 90% of what he was pre-injury, the Clips will be a tough out for anyone. He needs to be there for them to make any real noise (imo).

I just don't see a big separation between the LAC, Houston, and Cleveland. At least nothing big enough to write an article about it. :lol:

Last edited:
Really not far fetched to say that the Clips are the 2nd best team in the L even with their horrible bench.

They are in striking distance of the 2nd seed in the WEST, and have a top 5 record in the entire league. I'd personally have the Top 5 teams being GSW, Spurs, Cavs, Hawks and Clips.

That's too 5 easy.

Jamal is honestly the X factor at this point. If he comes back and is even 90% of what he was pre-injury, the Clips will be a tough out for anyone. He needs to be there for them to make any real noise (imo).

I just don't see a big separation between the LAC, Houston, and Cleveland. At least nothing big enough to write an article about it. :lol:

Well with Crawford, it's a gift and a curse. He's one of the worst defenders in the league. So while he does bring a much needed punch off the bench, he's downright awful on the other end. It's no coincidence that our defense has been at a top 5 clip since AS break, even without him, not to mention our offensive efficiency has gotten better as well.

This isn't to say that we don't need him as we for sure do, but I'm just saying he brings some serious red flags with him as well.

Dallas ruined their season with the Rondo trade.
They weren't going to win anything anyway before the trade minus whale swing for the fences
they were actually on track to make some noise imo. But Rondo came through n fd everything up.

He'll do the same to the Lakers next year 
sick.gif

Warriors have had a historic season.

The only question is can bogut stay healthy for a playoff run.

If he can then you should just crown them.

The Clippers are a good and entertaining team and that's it. They still fall asleep on defense and still lack some heart outside of Chris Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom