The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is why people hate grantland and the clippers. call them the 2nd best team in the NBA for what? it only sets them up for failure
grantland tries way too hard to be different, hipster sports reporting

article saved for after they get beat in the second round 
pimp.gif

Serious question...

If you are the Grizz, do you give a 30 year old Marc Gasol a max contract for 4/5 years considering he inconsistently shown the fire to actually be the leader? Considering how he fell off as a #1 option after the first two months of the season, it kinda worries me that we are more than likely going to lock him for another 4-5 years making $18-20M only for him to average 15-17ppg and 7-8rpg. Granted, his rim protection brings huge value, but the Grizz will need some sort of perimeter help next to Conley if they want to remain relevant over the next 3-4 seasons. They will also need an athlete up front or stretch 4 that could move Zbo to a reserve role similar to David Lee.

I hope we move on from Courtney Lee this offseason via trade. Hopefully, open up some time for Jordan Adams and see what he can bring to the table. It would be nice to move TA and Zbo to permanent reserve roles and insert scorers/athletes into the starting unit with Conley / Green / Gasol.

well then blow up the whole team at that point becuase you wont find a replacement.

You are better off keeping him and trading him if things go bad.

Bill Simmons is trash and Grantland as a whole has taken a dive since they went"mainstream"

this is why people hate grantland and the clippers. call them the 2nd best team in the NBA for what? it only sets them up for failure

Agreed. I'd prefer not to have articles like this come out right now.

yep. partly why i loathe harden MVP campaigns. setting him up for failure if he doesn't exceed expectations in the playoffs.

Bill Simmons is trash and Grantland as a whole has taken a dive since they went"mainstream"

i agree. i used to like the site but not anymore

The Clippers have a top 5 all time point guard, the best PF in the NBA, a top 5 center, a Sixth Man of the Year winner, good role players and a championship level head coach

The Clippers have a top 5 all time point guard, the best PF in the NBA, a top 5 center, a Sixth Man of the Year winner, good role players and a championship level head coach

I mean, there's a lot I could say about this post, but one thing really stands out:

In what realm is Blake Griffin better than Anthony Davis?

I mean, there's a lot I could say about this post, but one thing really stands out:

In what realm is Blake Griffin better than Anthony Davis?

the same realm where someone tried arguing LMA was better than AD.

spoiler: it doesn't exist.

AD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom