The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden became one of only two players with two 50-point games this season

Harden leads the NBA with 33 30-point games and nine 40-point games

He has attempted 10 or more FT's for a league leading 30 times this season.

HOU is currently 2nd in thet West with a roster that missed a total of 158 games due to injuries.

:nerd:

ze MVP

Boogie to Spurs next year? ...
We would make use of him on the Bulls. DMC, Rose, J Noah, Jimmy and Dougie. Sweet Jesus oh what a season that would be.

bruh,......... ric flair WOOOOOO

Oladipo putting up 22/4/5 and shooting 40% from 3 past 15 games.

Guy is a player, Magic going to be a bandwagon team next year when they draft WCS.

not worth the ticket imo... & i have it to spend
Do you live in Illinois?

I can understand this, if you do. I'm a Minnesota fan in Washington though. Without any sports packages I rarely, if ever, get to see my team play. Since I have it though, all I do is watch basketball. And to me, it's pretty clear...If you've watched that many games, the NBA this season has been very good and entertaining.

Last edited:
Harden leads houston in 3pts Made points assists steals blocks rebounds and is only 4 behind in blocks

not worth the ticket imo...

Do you live in Illinois?

I can understand this, if you do. I'm a Minnesota fan in Washington though. Without any sports packages I rarely, if ever, get to see my team play. Since I have it though, all I do is watch basketball. And to me, it's pretty clear...If you've watched that many games, the NBA this season has been very good and entertaining.

Yep in IL .. but i get your pov & def see the need for LP cuz its basically the cost of a bulls game lower level tix :lol:

The ESPN and TNT games have been horrible this season for the most part.

No surefire dominant team like the Heat or Lakers

Durant, Carmelo, George, Kobe, Howard,Bosh, Rose missing most of the season

I think this is a transitional seasonn

The Warriors are about to submit an all-time great regular season. But you'll dock them points for not playing in Los Angeles or Miami.

I can't believe how many guys Houston has that can't shoot free throws. Seemed like the whole team last night. If Dwight and Dorsey weren't bad enough, the guy they gave some brief minutes to last night is 0 for in his career. 
laugh.gif

I can't believe how many guys Houston has that can't shoot free throws. Seemed like the whole team last night. If Dwight and Dorsey weren't bad enough, the guy they gave some brief minutes to last night is 0 for in his career. 
laugh.gif
The future great Clint Capela 
pimp.gif

Injuries have been crazy this year in the nba

i only have to look at the top of the waiver wires in my fantasy leagues to confirm this -kobe, kd, rose (typical), ibaka, bosh, melo, george...but even with these players out, the season seems to be better than recent ones

Serious question...

If you are the Grizz, do you give a 30 year old Marc Gasol a max contract for 4/5 years considering he inconsistently shown the fire to actually be the leader? Considering how he fell off as a #1 option after the first two months of the season, it kinda worries me that we are more than likely going to lock him for another 4-5 years making $18-20M only for him to average 15-17ppg and 7-8rpg. Granted, his rim protection brings huge value, but the Grizz will need some sort of perimeter help next to Conley if they want to remain relevant over the next 3-4 seasons. They will also need an athlete up front or stretch 4 that could move Zbo to a reserve role similar to David Lee.

I hope we move on from Courtney Lee this offseason via trade. Hopefully, open up some time for Jordan Adams and see what he can bring to the table. It would be nice to move TA and Zbo to permanent reserve roles and insert scorers/athletes into the starting unit with Conley / Green / Gasol.
What type of deal do you give him then? Let him walk for free? He'll easily get that on the open market. 

i understand it from both sides. it's a little obnoxious for the rockets to push that campaign, but at the same time we don't have that same media reach as the other markets. usually regarded as a second tier market unfortunately.

i do like that they push their guys and support them.

Blazers going into the post season banged up after being one of the healthiest teams in the league before Wes went down.

Last edited:
What type of deal do you give him then? Let him walk for free? He'll easily get that on the open market. 

Marc only re-signs if he feels like the team to contend at least over the 2-3 years. So, I'm sure his focus should be on how to get his money and still allow the team to bring in other assets around him with members of the core getting older. If its about the money, he would just go anywhere. While I think he wants to get paid, I'm just not sure if he's going to want a max offer from Memphis knowing how the team is structured going forward. I'm also sure SAS would not throw him max money.

I do see him possibly accepting a 1-year deal. Risky on both sides, though. It would allow him to see if the team can contend one more season before deciding on going elsewhere. Conley and Green will be free agents during the 2016 offseason, so that's when things can get a little hectic.

i understand it from both sides. it's a little obnoxious for the rockets to push that campaign, but at the same time we don't have that same media reach as the other markets. usually regarded as a second tier market unfortunately.

i do like that they push their guys and support them.
I wouldn't do it IMO because basically they are pushing Harden for MVP so hard but it isn't like the media and whoever votes doesn't know that Harden is having a hell of a year. Seems to me like they are begging for votes which could possibly damage by swinging more votes over to curry

That sucks for the Blazers. I think they're a first round exit without Wes anyway. No matter who they end up playing

Marc only re-signs if he feels like the team to contend at least over the 2-3 years. So, I'm sure his focus should be on how to get his money and still allow the team to bring in other assets around him with members of the core getting older. If its about the money, he would just go anywhere. While I think he wants to get paid, I'm just not sure if he's going to want a max offer from Memphis knowing how the team is structured going forward. I'm also sure SAS would not throw him max money.

I do see him possibly accepting a 1-year deal. Risky on both sides, though. It would allow him to see if the team can contend one more season before deciding on going elsewhere. Conley and Green will be free agents during the 2016 offseason, so that's when things can get a little hectic.

But doesn't he have financial benefit to do a 1 year deal, since the higher salary caps are going to kick in the following year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom