The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA was probably more boring for the casual fan because the national TV games sucked so much. There were simply way too many LAL, NYK, etc games this year. I understand the NBA trying to cater to the big markets, but this **** needs to change soon. The NBA needs a more flexible schedule going forward with so many injuries going on.

For instance, there is no reason why POR @ LAL should be showing tonight. At least show NOP @ SAC. You get see The Brow vs Boogie for the late game.

If you know a team like LAL is plagued with injuries, why even keep them on the schedule for so many games later in the season? This is your opportunity to showcase other elite talent in the league.

The NBA was probably more boring for the casual fan because the national TV games sucked so much. There were simply way too many LAL, NYK, etc games this year. I understand the NBA trying to cater to the big markets, but this **** needs to change soon. The NBA needs a more flexible schedule going forward with so many injuries going on.

For instance, there is no reason why POR @ LAL should be showing tonight. At least show NOP @ SAC. You get see The Brow vs Boogie for the late game.

That game actually has some meaning too since NO still has a shot of making the playoffs. If they win and OKC loses to Memphis, the Pels will only be .5 back.

The season just lacked a story.  Suddenly LBJs hairline and the CAVS were doing good, suddenly they did some mid season trades.  But all in all, the NBA is struggling to find a new story.  

If you know a team like LAL is plagued with injuries, why even keep them on the schedule for so many games later in the season? This is your opportunity to showcase other elite talent in the league.

They don't hear you. Keep the big and popular market teams big and popular. Others get nothing.

Watch 6 teams fighting for playoff position play? Nah, you get Robert Sacre and the bottom dwelling Los Angeles Lakers.

Not even bout Kobe being injured I wish he retired already...don't like seeing my fav player ever washed up...

Agree with that @bhzmafia14 . Don't have league pass so I have laker games , clippers games and whatever is on NBA tv , ESPN or tnt.

The season just lacked a story.  Suddenly LBJs hairline and the CAVS were doing good, suddenly they did some mid season trades.  But all in all, the NBA is struggling to find a new story.  

I think they were hoping for KD to return so "OKC being a darkhorse contender" could be the story. Now, since that's shut down, they are struggling. The best thing for them is to hope Rose can come back full force and Chicago can meet CLE in the ECF.

Exactly! We got to witness moments like this

QKN5KCL.gif
Why does CP remind me of Kevin Hart? LOL

Yeah.. LOL  They will continue to ride the HARDEN / CURRY stuff.  Continue to tell the refs to call fouls on everything and run up the score for enjoyment.  

Some of you clearly need to invest in NBA League Pass. Maybe if you're watching nothing but Nationally televised games (or local teams), I can see your point, but this season has been really good. You're missing out.

Boogie really averaging 30/17/4.5/3.5/2.5 over his last 4.

So much young talent in the league right now, Boogie vs AD tonight, 2018 WCF.

Last edited:
Harden became one of only two players with two 50-point games this season

Harden leads the NBA with 33 30-point games and nine 40-point games

He has attempted 10 or more FT's for a league leading 30 times this season.

HOU is currently 2nd in thet West with a roster that missed a total of 158 games due to injuries.

:nerd:

Some of you clearly need to invest in NBA League Pass. Maybe if you're watching nothing but Nationally televised games (or local teams), I can see your point, but this season has been really good. You're missing out.
not worth the ticket imo... & i have it to spend

if demarcus really wants to be great like shaq he needs to follow in his footsteps and go to the team that wins championships 
nerd.gif

Thats what Im saying

Alot of ESPN and TNT games have sucked

I'm not going to watch a 15 point game between the Lakers and Blazers, so I can know how Meyers Leonard is developing this season :lol:

If the games not interesting, I'm not going to watch, I rather watch a documentary or spend time with my wife or family, go to the gym or pet my dog

I don't feel the need to be some NBA junkie who watches every game, so I can post about on the internet like a bot

If the match ups not interesting, I'm not going to watch it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom