The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk man i watched the 2 Kings vs Raptors pre season games this week and DeRozan looks improved. He was really stroking his jump shot.  Him and Lowry couldn't miss from the perimeter, especially in the 2nd game

dudes are talking crazy...the kid is just 25, how the hell is he not gonna improve. silly talk.

Last edited:
Waiters used to only talk **** about Kyrie...now he got Lebron/Love in the fold, he's trying to open up on the whole league :lol:

I see u, Waiters.

"Everything was too quiet so I had to stir up something with Washington," Waiters said. "People have been missing the action so I had to stir up something. You know me. But at the end of the day, I'm here. I'm ready. I'm ready for war. I was born ready. We're all ready."

link
tumblr_mzl91mxwcW1s3gys4o1_400.gif

Man, **** the Cavs.

DionWaitersDunk.gif

tumblr_mlbufo4d9l1s3gys4o1_400.gif

dionbuzzerbeater.gif

8073048.jpg

Waiters used to only talk **** about Kyrie...now he got Lebron/Love in the fold, he's trying to open up on the whole league :lol:

I see u, Waiters.
He just makes it even sweeter when they fail

Is there still a cheaper version of League Pass you can get where you pick 5 teams and get all of their games? 

Richard Deitsch @richarddeitsch ·
HBO says the network and @KDTrey5 are teaming up for a reality special called The Offseason: Kevin Durant. Debuts Nov. 4.

Yep, over the summer when I went with my cuzzo to cut his hair HBO was there filming and we had to fill out a bunch of waivers and what not

waiters gonna be shipped out if he even thinks about opening his mouth

Last edited:
dudes are talking crazy...the kid is just 25, how the hell is he not gonna improve. silly talk.

Age to me is not a determining factor with respect to one's capacity for improvement...at least with me. Youth does not imply improvement.

Yup they should have explored trading him in the offseason waiters that is

Last edited:
I guess he wasn't sick after all.

He might not have even made the 15 man roster anyways.

Hilarious that the "All for one. One for all" line was an answer to LeBron's originial Decision. Now he'll be wearing and playing on a court with it.

What?

That's been the Cavs motto since like 06 dude.
I could have sworn there were headlines about it in 2010 when LeBron left they started using that line.

My bad then.

It's cool...the 'all for one' line hasn't been broadcasted that often since it's inception..

Peep this: (2007)

cleveland-cavaliers-allforo.jpg

Last edited:
Damn so your practically paying for 5 teams the price full league pass use to be.

And the 5 team thing can only be used online right? Not on your cable or xbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom