The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he starts

Bucks are loaded with young talent

Knight/oj/bari/ily/sanders seems like the starting lineup

video_image-294856.jpg

Of course I know that Spurs would defeat Alba in a playoff or final series.
However, only because it's not a championship game .... it's OK to go in
half-hearted?

Honor seems to be an unknown word for some players I guess.

I remember the games in late 1997 in France when the Chicago Bulls played
there without Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman. Jordan was still scoring 27, 28 points
while Toni Kukoc did not play well in the 2nd game. Yet the Bulls won both games significantly.

I would have been shocked back then if Jordan and the Bulls would lose one of those games.
it's OK to go in half-hearted in a pre-season game when all you're concerned about is winning another championship and you just came off of back-to-back championship runs. I can see what so mean when you want the Spurs to be cold-hearted and completely destroy them but what do they really get out of that? To brag about beating them and have a higher risk of getting injured? I don't think it's worth it.

it's OK to go in half-hearted in a pre-season game when all you're concerned about is winning another championship and you just came off of back-to-back championship runs. I can see what so mean when you want the Spurs to be cold-hearted and completely destroy them but what do they really get out of that? To brag about beating them and have a higher risk of getting injured? I don't think it's worth it.

& it was by a buzzer beater, dudes act like they loss by 10+

Thats nt for you :smh:

Spurs bruhs

@Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, the NBA is way too loaded at guard for DeRozan to make all-NBA. He's arguably not even the best backcourt player on his own team:
It isn't arguble, he's not as good as Lowry.

Derozan isn't an all NBA caliber player.
Lowry/Johnson >DeRozan

Like I said in a earlier post...nobody in this thread predicted Drag to be all pro, at the beginning of the year.

And don't tell players don't take the next jump after playing with USA.

Last edited:

Like I said in a earlier post...nobody in this thread predicted Drag to be all pro, at the beginning of the year.

Derozan is as good as hes gonna get. Hes not making any jump, period.

Derozan is as good as hes gonna get. Hes not making any jump, period.
idk man i watched the 2 Kings vs Raptors pre season games this week and DeRozan looks improved. He was really stroking his jump shot.  Him and Lowry couldn't miss from the perimeter, especially in the 2nd game

"Everything was too quiet so I had to stir up something with Washington," Waiters said. "People have been missing the action so I had to stir up something. You know me. But at the end of the day, I'm here. I'm ready. I'm ready for war. I was born ready. We're all ready."

link
tumblr_mzl91mxwcW1s3gys4o1_400.gif

Man, **** the Cavs.

Boogie Cousins ready to make that jump and become recognized league wide as the best big man 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom