The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. SteveO’s solid showing  – Steven Adams had 14 points in the first quarter on Wednesday night. Kendrick Perkins has scored 14 points in a GAME for the Thunder only twice. So, yes, it was a loud opening statement from the second-year center, who continues to gather momentum in the battle for the starting center. Adams finished with an impactful 15 points, seven rebounds and two blocks in 21 minutes, flashing an improved offensive game.
Jeremy Lamb's performance is shielding Reggie Jackson from his bad outing.

Nuggets rookie was getting anything he wanted against Reginald.

Last edited:
Reggie was pretty passive the whole game though. He wasn't trying to do anything special, just going through the motions. He let the other guys try and get off

I didn't notice he was a great defender on his best day. It didn't look any better or worse than it did last year. He's always out of place and terrible help

Did you watch the game?

Last edited:
Dude better play his butt off.. If he wants to be this big star that he thinks he can be, then prove it

The 2nd unit will be his.. And he'll have talented guys out there with him (mitch, pj3 nick and morrow.. Lamb if he ever figured it out)

We know this team is kd, Russ and ibaka.. Hopefully adams steps up as the 4th.. And mitch can be the solid 3rd big off the bench.. So him getting the huge deal from us won't happen, so prove you deserve it.. He'll get the chance

Last edited:
Is Perry hurt?

He wasn't even active tonight I don't think.

He definitely never entered the game.

Damn, yea I saw Mitch hobbling off the court. It looked like someone deadlegged him or something. He was definitely hobbling though. 

LeBron's coward *** goes to Miami (all about friendship)

LeBron's coward *** goes back to the ex he cheated on, Cleveland (all about business)

Ever shifting set of ideals this guy lives by ... ultimate troll, or no character what so ever.

LeBron's coward *** goes back to the ex he cheated on, Cleveland (all about business)

Ever shifting set of ideals this guy lives by ... ultimate troll, or no character what so ever.
LOL, damn that was brutal man. I usually concur with just about all of your posts. This one made me laugh out loud though, like damn, dude is mad or something.

In his defense though, I mean we are talking about Basketball, and business. Not moral compass. He doesn't(and shouldn't) be obligated to stay or go or owe anything particular to any Franchise, other than lacing up those sneakers and doing what he is being paid to do, and that's play Basketball.

Even if it is "all about business", there is nothing wrong with it in my book, because it is business and there is NO loyalty in business, period.

laugh.gif
^ he look like he jipped the wrong barber

my pick to make the big jump this year is Derozan.

he will make all-nba this year. i bet it.

Well you have Kobe back so he's taking somebody's spot. You have Westbrook for a full season, he's taking his spot back on one.

No room for Derozan

:rofl:
I hope you're just trolling but I am 100000% Spurs didn't game plan for Alba Berlin like they would have done for any serious team they would match up against in a 7 game series. A big part of the NBA is playing well enough to win against the team you're playing against when they know all your weaknesses and strengths and I am sure Alba Berlin is more familiar with the Spurs team opposed to Spurs knowing who the hell those guys are. This is a classic game NCAA type game where the Davids taking the Goliath down for one game, due to pretty much everything going in their favor. Scratch everything I said if you meant any professional team can beat another professional team in any given night. However, if you mean that the Alba Berlin would be a decent team in the NBA, you're out of your mind. This is probably the highlight of every player on the Alba Berlin's team life, where they will tell this story to their grandchildren while for the Spurs, it was just another game they scratch off their list until the 2015 playoffs.

Of course I know that Spurs would defeat Alba in a playoff or final series.
However, only because it's not a championship game .... it's OK to go in
half-hearted?
Honor seems to be an unknown word for some players I guess.

I remember the games in late 1997 in France when the Chicago Bulls played
there without Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman. Jordan was still scoring 27, 28 points
while Toni Kukoc did not play well in the 2nd game. Yet the Bulls won both games significantly.

I would have been shocked back then if Jordan and the Bulls would lose one of those games.

Last edited:
People really need to relax over this Berlin thing 
laugh.gif
, talking about Spurs cant handle European ball when we play the closest thing to it in the NBA, this is the year the age catches up to us, and blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom