The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you have Kobe back so he's taking somebody's spot. You have Westbrook for a full season, he's taking his spot back on one.

No room for Derozan

short question,

how is Kobe doing so far?
Hope he stays healthy and gets back in shape like in 2013 before he got injured.

:lol:

my pick to make the big jump this year is Derozan.

he will make all-nba this year. i bet it.
Good luck to him beating out Paul, Westbrook, Curry, Harden, Parker, Kyrie, Wall, Lowry, Dragic, Lillard, Kobe, etc.

Last edited:
Good luck to him beating out Paul, Westbrook, Curry, Harden, Parker, Kyrie, Wall, Lowry, Dragic, Lillard, Kobe, etc.

no knock on Drag bc he did his thing last year...but he made all-nba and im pretty sure nobody saw that coming, to beinging of last year.

Pop 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rsz_1pop.png

kobe isn't gonna do anything lsess than 2nd team all-nba. come on now. unless his body can't hold up, it's harden and then him right now.

kobe isn't gonna do anything lsess than 2nd team all-nba. come on now. unless his body can't hold up, it's harden and then him right now.

All NBA teams aren't PG SF SF PF C. It's G G F F C. He could easily get beaten out by a few PGs and harden.

Well you have Kobe back so he's taking somebody's spot. You have Westbrook for a full season, he's taking his spot back on one.

No room for Derozan
Yup, Russ making the 1st team this year
yup, I think he averages 22 8 and 6 during the season (in 34 mins per).. funaki being able to catch the ball will add an assist or two to his stats (something perkins struggled with)

Last edited:
Yeah, the NBA is way too loaded at guard for DeRozan to make all-NBA. He's arguably not even the best backcourt player on his own team:

Hilarious that the "All for one. One for all" line was an answer to LeBron's originial Decision. Now he'll be wearing and playing on a court with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom