The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's gonna lose that bet, but I hope your boss sees how much of a better worker he is than you and gives him a raise and new position. And then he washes you.
laugh.gif
how would you know if I'm a good worker or not?
I know people, dawg. They tell me things.

A complete new system, entire new coaching staff and half the roster is new. It's gonna take a couple months. We went from absolutely no coaching to the triangle.

I thought he took one more shot making it 1-15. He was on the free throw line with under a minute left. He struggled, I mean just watching him you could tell he wasn't confident.

Now McGrary(rocking the Montross too) looked like this is his third or fourth year at this level. He looks really good.

He isn't the piece I thought they needed but as a draft pick he's dope.

This is definitely Thunders year for that Trophy though. Stoked over here

I thought he took one more shot making it 1-15. He was on the free throw line with under a minute left. He struggled, I mean just watching him you could tell he wasn't confident.

Now McGrary(rocking the Montross too) looked like this is his third or fourth year at this level. He looks really good.

I'm good with starting andre.. Or reggie depending on the matchup.. And then we got morrow off the bench

So lamb could be deep on the bench

I'm good with starting andre.. Or reggie depending on the matchup.. And then we got morrow off the bench

So lamb could be deep on the bench
Me too. I like either of those guys. Hopefully Jackson won't be a crybaby about not starting. (don't think he can get over not starting though)

He could be a 15+ppg guy off the bench, but he has voiced his want to be a starter.

You heard what he said in that interview. That's kid **** man. Grow up already and do what the team needs, for now anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom