The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If the ball stops with him every time (Melo) the Triangle Offense is going to turn into a square."

Never change Tommy.

Im ready to be excited about the 1st week of the season for the Magic :pimp: ...then look forward to the draft again :lol:

My point? Again not sure if you are serious.

George Karl got fired the final year of his contract
He also wanted more money, more power.
I believe they were also tired of first round exits.
Pacers would have fired Vogel last year after the biggest Reg season melt down in History(maybe), not resigned him to a NEW contract.

Lakers can afford to fire Vogel if he was in LA, Indiana wouldn't sign a guy to fire a guy, if he wasn't their guy.

That's my point

read what i said, after next season, not this season. its happened plenty of times.

anything can happen in those two years. Im willing to bet he gets fired.

Knicks have no clue how to run this triangle...jr ready to break out of it each chance he gets. :lol:

The thing that's funny about Bosh's hissy fit was that before the Heat agreed to pay him all that money, he was going to jump ship to Houston.

Makes him a hypocrite in my eyes lol.

The thing that's funny about Bosh's hissy fit was that before the Heat agreed to pay him all that money, he was going to jump ship to Houston.

Why would you not leave for more money?

As soon as Miami offered him the max he stayed.

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

That's why I thought we should've called up melo but people were screaming "nooo be loyal to bosh".

They probably did call melo. We'll never know. But I highly doubt he would have came without LeBron here.

Any chance Melo gets to break out of the Triangle, he's going to do it like just now. Dude dribbed from the corner around the three point line into the paint only to be called for a carry. :lol:

Bosh didn't bash bron for leaving, he has even spoke on him thinking of leaving for houston a few times to the miami media, not even sure how that makes him a hypocrite

he said he would rather be concerned about his current teammates rather than his former teammates, this is news?

3 months past, bron didn't take the time to contact him, does it matter that he isn't under his nose either, or should he follow suit and find a nice shade in his crack?

My boy at work who's a knicks wanted to bet with me that they would finish with 50+ wins and a top 4 seed in the east. I'm really close to taking it up :lol:

Cole Aldrich always looks like he's in slow motion.
:smile: Always funny when guys jump, but don't leave the ground, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom