The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes Kerr get ANY benefit of the doubt , at least Kidd and Mark were smart floor generals....why do you think he'll take them to the next level ?

Smart floor general means nothing

Mark jackson wasnt even the one drawing plays during the game

Kerr played under two of the top coaches of all time & look what he helped turned phx into

I trust kerr

I got Roberson in a random trade in 2K13 w/ an updated draft roster and he was wet from 3. That's all I know about him so I'm a root for him

Kyrie looking like that kid who didn't do his Hw but was picked to do problem 1 on the board

* 2012-13 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year

* 2011-12 & 2012-13 Pac-12 First Team

* 2011-12 & 2012-13 Pac-12 All-Defensive Team

* 2011-12 Pac-12 All-Tournament Team

that shot looks so awkward. its like he wants to jump, but his body says no.

suprised that lamb isnt starting. dude isnt that good to begin with, but who is roberson?

Andre Roberson out of Colorado. Elite rebounder at his position, excellent defender, developing spot up shooter.

Kevin Pelton pegged him as the biggest steal of 2013.

suprised that lamb isnt starting. dude isnt that good to begin with, but who is roberson?

Hate to say it be lamb is done in OKC, no excuse why he shouldn't be in the starting 5.

I thought the kid was gonna flourish coming out of Uconn.

Apparently at the Blue and White scrimmage,

Andre Roberson torched Jeremy Lamb.

...Andre Roberson had never played the wing in his life, until he made the league.

You gave up the hey_ and signature thing lr have you just been slipping? :lol:

Did they name anthony davis as one of the GOAT on open court? If not :smh:

The Knicks (aka Phil Jackson) just signed DJ Mbenga.

Phil is loyal to a fault but good signing if the knicks actually need a dj

Whoa, Vogel really got extended? He looked like he was on his way out after last season. I thought this would be the last year.

I never could understand why Vogel was catching the blame last year with all the buffoonery going on with that squad

alba berlin, you the real basketball champions :smokin

i was so surprised that the nba champions 2014 san antonio spurs who defeated the miami heat im 5 games (all wins with blow outs) at the end lost against alba berlin.
remember when the Americans said world champion instead of nba champion in the early 1990's?
Alba Berlin showed us tonight that they are the world's best.
If they can defeat the spurs they can actually defeat any current nba team.

* 2012-13 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year

* 2011-12 & 2012-13 Pac-12 First Team

* 2011-12 & 2012-13 Pac-12 All-Defensive Team

* 2011-12 Pac-12 All-Tournament Team

that shot looks so awkward. its like he wants to jump, but his body says no.
It used to be much worse. 

Fortunately the Thunder added Kevin Durant's personal shooting coach, Adam Harrington, to the team in an official capacity.

Andre Roberson out of Colorado. Elite rebounder at his position, excellent defender, developing spot up shooter.

Kevin Pelton pegged him as the biggest steal of 2013.

Hate to say it be lamb is done in OKC, no excuse why he shouldn't be in the starting 5.

I thought the kid was gonna flourish coming out of Uconn.
Apparently at the Blue and White scrimmage,

Andre Roberson torched Jeremy Lamb.

...Andre Roberson had never played the wing in his life, until he made the league.

You gave up the hey_ and signature thing lr have you just been slipping?
laugh.gif
It made it easier to see when I was quoted,

but its much too tedious to type every time  I post.

Last edited:
alba berlin, you the real basketball champions :smokin

i was so surprised that the nba champions 2014 san antonio spurs who defeated the miami heat im 5 games (all wins with blow outs) at the end lost against alba berlin.
remember when the Americans said world champion instead of nba champion in the early 1990's?
If they can defeat the spurs they can actually defeat any current nba team

giphy.gif

Does anyone think it's a reach to say the Pelicans have more talent then say...a Houston Rockets team? :nerd:
The guys that have Anthony Davis as currently the 3rd best player in the League won't think it's a reach.

BREAKING: Head Coach Frank Vogel has signed a multi-year contract extension. http://t.co/6oBMsz8UnE pic.twitter.com/XMyUpEvRBf
— Indiana Pacers (@Pacers)

October 8, 2014

Hes getting fired after next season, count on it
How can you even mention not taking someone serious with posts like this?

They extend the guy they've had so they can fire him next year and pay him to leave? Yea Ok
Truth be told, Vogel may win Coach of the Year given his situation. Fired though? :smh:

Crap happens

George Karl won COY and got fired 2 weeks later

whats your point? :lol:

plus how many coaches actually coach the entire contract? no that many

Last edited:
No, but I'm sure they all played their B game or worse. I wonder if Pop even cares, as I'm sure he didn't want to go in the first place.

sounds like a very bad excuse.
Noone should underestimate an opponent. I guess the spurs can handle nba style game but could not dominate over an european style game.

If they can defeat the spurs they can actually defeat any current nba team.
:rofl:
I hope you're just trolling but I am 100000% Spurs didn't game plan for Alba Berlin like they would have done for any serious team they would match up against in a 7 game series. A big part of the NBA is playing well enough to win against the team you're playing against when they know all your weaknesses and strengths and I am sure Alba Berlin is more familiar with the Spurs team opposed to Spurs knowing who the hell those guys are. This is a classic game NCAA type game where the Davids taking the Goliath down for one game, due to pretty much everything going in their favor. Scratch everything I said if you meant any professional team can beat another professional team in any given night. However, if you mean that the Alba Berlin would be a decent team in the NBA, you're out of your mind. This is probably the highlight of every player on the Alba Berlin's team life, where they will tell this story to their grandchildren while for the Spurs, it was just another game they scratch off their list until the 2015 playoffs.

Last edited:
My point? Again not sure if you are serious.

George Karl got fired the final year of his contract
He also wanted more money, more power.
I believe they were also tired of first round exits.
Pacers would have fired Vogel last year after the biggest Reg season melt down in History(maybe), not resigned him to a NEW contract.

Lakers can afford to fire Vogel if he was in LA, Indiana wouldn't sign a guy to fire a guy, if he wasn't their guy.

That's my point

sounds like a very bad excuse.
Noone should underestimate an opponent. I guess the spurs can handle nba style game but could not dominate over an european style game.

It wasn't meant as an excuse. I don't care that the Spurs lost. But you're making a way bigger deal out of a preseason exhibition game than is close to warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom