The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
klay better be careful, she's been around since her college days. she elevated to the big leagues (kyrie, klay, who's next?)
daddy keeps his finances in check, hopefully he warns him about these girls

lol she messed with kyrie and dude is publicly claming her?

damn klay...you lame as f'

If Kanye can claim/marry Kim after Ray J/Reggie/Miles Austin then I don't see the problem :lol: .. when you live that life you're bound to end up with someone who got ran thru by another athlete/celeb.

lol she messed with kyrie and dude is publicly claming her?

damn klay...you lame as f'

If Kanye can claim/marry Kim after Ray J/Reggie/Miles Austin then I don't see the problem :lol: .. when you live that life you're bound to end up with someone who got ran thru by another athlete/celeb.

Nah as an athlete/musician/actor etc. you have access to all kinds of women and majority aren't chicks that have been passed around by other guys in your profession.

Exactly.

Every available woman for athletes/entertainers isn't a groupie/*****. If they end up with one...that's a choice they made and if they're comfortable with it...then so be it.

Last edited:

i know overseas ball is "rough" but is this norma for american ball players being targetedl?

Last edited:
Kanye is definitely a sucka for wifing an industry ****. She's bad though, I would like to just hit it for a few months and be done with.

Sad to hear about Victor, that kid has a lot of talent. Orlando is going to be terrible again.

Kanye is definitely a sucka for wifing an industry ****. She's bad though, I would like to just hit it for a few months and be done with.

Sad to hear about Victor, that kid has a lot of talent. Orlando is going to be terrible again.

They were going to be terrible if he played 82 games.

They were definitely gonna be bad with him. Just now there's no reason to even watch Orlando if they're the only game on that night.

i know overseas ball is "rough" but is this norma for american ball players being targetedl?

God I've had more than a few times I've had the same thing happen to me and hold myself back from doing what Childress did :lol:

Just once I wanna go full-Childress on somebody though.

God I've had more than a few times I've had the same thing happen to me and hold myself back from doing what Childress did :lol:

Just once I wanna go full-Childress on somebody though.

wanna see what happens if dudes in china try and test metta world peace :lol:

Was that guy trolling or did Open Court really say Nash wasn't a HOFer?

It's time to scrap that show
I'll put it on every once and a while, while I'm trying find something to watch on tv.. and I always hear them say something stupid..

like last night they were talking about contenders in the west and talked about how okc will never be a contender..

okc, a team that has been to 3 of the last 4 western conference finals and the finals once (losing to the eventual champion all 3 years).. and who knows what happens if westbrook's injury doesn't happen or ibaka's (cause a lot of teams could survive those types of injuries)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom