The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
clearly trolling

why does Mcgrady get in? Carter? why the HELL does CP3 get in?
explain? they didnt win in college and they didnt win in the NBA

i asked a simple question

Mitch Ritchmond won? Don't say with the Lakers either, nice try
Answer:
[table][tr][th=""]Career highlights and awards[/th][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
Medals[hide][/hide][hide]

[table][tr][th=""]Men's basketball[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Competitor for the
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
 United States
[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Olympic Games[/th][/tr][tr][td]Gold[/td][td]2008 Beijing[/td][td]Men's basketball[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gold[/td][td]2012 London[/td][td]Men's basketball[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]FIBA World Championship[/th][/tr][tr][td]Bronze[/td][td]2006 Japan[/td][td]Men's basketball[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]FIBA Americas U20 Championship[/th][/tr][tr][td]Gold[/td][td]2004 Halifax[/td][td]
Men's U-20 basketball
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/hide][/th][hide][/hide][/tr][hide][/hide][/table][hide]
VS.

6x NBA All-Star
NBA Rookie of the Year (1989)
3x All-NBA second team
1x NBA champion (Los Angeles Lakers, 2002)
Two Olympic medals with Team USA (bronze in 1988, gold in 1996)[/hide]

The real problem isn't with the players, it's that it's too easy to get in the Hall of Fame, which means players like Carter and McGrady are pretty much locks

Last edited:
Vincent Van Ho, please let it go, some people will never understand. All they'll get hung up on is he didn't advance his team past the 2nd round garbage, if Chris Paul doesn't get in the HoF then no one should.

It's all subjective anyway. There is no real way to draw the line, there will always be someone(s) who a ton of folks will think he should or shouldn't be in. Everyone thinks they have the best criteria. Just like the MVP vote. Everyone has an opinion.

What did they win? The HOF is an individual honor based on a players accolades across all levels of basketball. The fact that this has to be explained to someone who posts as much as you do reflects the quality of this thread.

Vincent Van Ho, please let it go, some people will never understand. All they'll get hung up on is he didn't advance his team past the 2nd round garbage, if Chris Paul doesn't get in the HoF then no one should.

LOL what has chris paul done? seriously

i dont care if Mitch made it, he doesnt deserve to be in it.

you guys call me a troll but cant answer a damn question without being rude like you guys know it all :lol:

you guys call me a troll but cant answer a damn question without being rude like you guys know it all
laugh.gif
There are a number of players, great, All-Time players who have never won.

Chris Paul has done plenty, did you not read my post of his career achievements?

pathetic, CP3 hasnt done a damn thing to even be considered and hes gonna get in?

HOF is trash, end of story

you guys call me a troll but cant answer a damn question without being rude like you guys know it all :lol:

There are a number of players, great, All-Time players who have never won.

Chris Paul has done plenty, did you not read my post of his career achievements?

being an allstar means you belong with the greats? might as well put antoine walker in there too

being an allstar means you belong with the greats? might as well put antoine walker in there too
No, he was not just an All-Star. I'm trying to be as easy as I can on you man, but you're making it difficult with these red herring posts.

You quote me, I didn't mention Mitch, but if you are asking what Paul has done them please refer to the facts that Van Ho posted.

You quote me, I didn't mention Mitch, but if you are asking what Paul has done them please refer to the facts that Van Ho posted.

nothing screams hall of fame on that "resume" we can name plenty of players past and present who have made all stars and all teams but never get talked about.

im done with this argument, the system sucks and no way any of those 3 players deserve to get it. can they be remembered by fans? sure but to go in the hall of fame? hell nah

nothing screams hall of fame on that "resume" we can name plenty of players past and present who have made all stars and all teams but never get talked about.

im done with this argument, the system sucks and no way any of those 3 players deserve to get it. can they be remembered by fans? sure but to go in the hall of fame? hell nah
Multiple All-NBA, All-Defensive, 3x Assist leader, 6x Steals leader, All-American in college

You're done with this argument because you have none

MJ said Mitch Richmond was the hardest player he ever had to guard, so he's got that going for him

Multiple All-NBA, All-Defensive, 3x Assist leader, 6x Steals leader, All-American in college

You're done with this argument because you have none

youre a CP3 fan, congrats?

none of those THREE players is a HOF IMO

when CP3 leads his team to a chip then i will gladly call him a HOF. He would have a nice resume with the main thing to put him in, showing him as a leader and great player to push him team to win a championship.

til her does that, dont bother me.

when CP3 leads his team to a chip then i will gladly call him a HOF. He would have a nice resume with the main thing to put him in, showing him as a leader and great player to push him team to win a championship.

Again, you are making it difficult man. I never said I was a CP3 fan

Again, just because you have the criteria that "you have to win a chip to be in the HOF" doesn't mean it's some sort of gospel. You can kick and scream all you want but you really only have kicking and screaming going for you.

CP3 has accomplished everything except a ring. He could have won MVP one or two times but again, the criteria for MVP is pretty gray.

Nobody's bothered but you, clearly
laugh.gif

Dude made 1st Team all NBA on both sides of the ball, more than a few times.

That's the hardest list to make outside of League MVP and the trophy, that should be enough if he only made it once or twice on both sides of the ball.

Again, you are making it difficult man. I never said I was a CP3 fan

Again, just because you have the criteria that "you have to win a chip to be in the HOF" doesn't mean it's some sort of gospel. You can kick and scream all you want but you really only have kicking and screaming going for you.

CP3 has accomplished everything except a ring. He could have won MVP one or two times but again, the criteria for MVP is pretty gray.

Nobody's bothered but you, clearly :lol:

CP3 hasnt deserved a MVP...

if it wasnt for him playing like a little ***** and crying every play id like him. hes obviously one hell of a player, that i cant deny

Last edited:

Malone, Stockton, Mullins, Ewing, Baylor, just to name a few who haven't won a ring but are in the HoF, so do they not deserve to be there? So it's about winning a championship to proclaim someone a hall of famer, you just made Adam Morrison and Mark Madsen's day. Well done.

CP3 hasnt deserved a MVP...

if it wasnt for him playing like a little ***** and crying every play id like him. hes obviously one hell of a player, that i cant deny
You call me a CP3 fan, I guess I should just call you a CP3 hater? Talkin bout him crying and ****. Who the hell cares? What does that have to do with his abilities?

CP3 could have won MVP when Kobe won. Again though, the criteria isn't set in stone. CP3 easily had an argument that year, it was neck and neck.

The defining moment in Bryant's MVP campaign:

I was watching this game, I got the chills during this sequence. It was said whoever won this game would get MVP. The standings were close, the race was a toss up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom