The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some serious trolling going on in here tonight. Chauncey, Deron and Joe Johnson aren't going near the HOF unless it's for vocational purposes. Wow. Were those posts serious???

I don't think Nash is a HOF player but he's white and they gave him those MVPs. I see them giving him a HOF pass too.

Dog relax, this is the basketball HOF not Cooperstown.

Anyone can get into the b/ball HOF

Some serious trolling going on in here tonight. Chauncey, Deron and Joe Johnson aren't going near the HOF unless it's for vocational purposes. Wow. Were those posts serious???

I don't think Nash is a HOF player but he's white and they gave him those MVPs. I see them giving him a HOF pass too.

You really doing this?

Some serious trolling going on in here tonight.

post-15478-Nathan-Fillion-speechless-gif-QTlX.gif

Joe nah. But CB and Dw=W fir sure man

Who do yall think is the weakest NBA MVP winner ever?
Nash in 06, 07
Karl Malone in 98

At no point in his career was Nash a top 3 player.
Come on man..... The Steve Nash slander needs to end. Those MVP seasons were pure domination on the offensive end

Ballerific gonna Ballerific. Isiah Thomas would approve of this nonsense

Last edited:
Out of the 3 guys metioned, I think Joe Johnson has a chance at the HOF

7 All Star selections and 1 All-NBA team selection

Last edited:
Come on man..... The Steve Nash slander needs to end. Those MVP seasons were pure domination on the offensive end

Theres 2 ends of the game for Basketball though

True, but there's lots of guys in the Hall of Fame that were only really, really good on one side of the ball.

Steve Nash is one of the few players whos insane production on the offensive end makes up for his lack of defensive ability. Even so, weak defense at the wing is nowhere near as bad as weak defense in the paint. The Suns were still average on defense those years.

I'm far from one of those people who acts like defense isnt a thing, but Steve Nash on offense is the greatest offensive spectacle most of us have ever seen. Hes one of the 3 best passers most of us have ever seen and the greatest shooter ever. 

[thread="608612"]Theres 2 ends of the game for Basketball thougj[/thread]
Steve Nash is one of the few players whos insane production on the offensive end makes up for his lack of defensive ability. Even so, weak defense at the wing is nowhere near as bad as weak defense in the paint. The Suns were still average on defense those years.

I'm far from one of those people who acts like defense isnt a thing, but Steve Nash on offense is the greatest offensive spectacle most of us have ever seen. Hes one of the 3 best passers most of us have ever seen and the greatest shooter ever. 

Steve Nash was good player but he was given carte blanche with the Suns offense

Dudes don't become 25 percent better at age 30 without the system playing a HUGE part in it

Last edited:
^ Yes, D'Antoni's system even made Steve's free throw percentage go up during those years (check his stats). That explains everything. :rolleyes

The system definitely worked well because of Steve, and Steve continued to get better as a player during those years under it. His success continued as he aged under different coaches (minus the slight drop off during the full year with Shaq and Terry Porter as coach, while missing Amare for much of that year as well).

This is a sad day for me especially. I know he's getting paid, but it is definitely not the way I wanted him to go. Just horrible luck that he got that freak injury on the Lillard play. Would have changed everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom