The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
since nash was one of the all time great teammates and super fun to playwith, how come he couldnt get any other superstars to come play with him via free agency? 
nerd.gif

Basically anybody who is a superstar for a few years or a All Star player for 10 years is HOF caliber
no move on bruh. THose dudes listed changed the game. You know Lebron has made basketball more popular than MJ did? Ratings and revenue is up during this LBJ era

Last edited:

since nash was one of the all time great teammates and super fun to playwith, how come he couldnt get any other superstars to come play with him via free agency? 
nerd.gif
,2005-06. After an excellent regular season in which they posted a 61-21 record, they defeated the Los Angeles Lakers  in the opening round of the playoffs.
Apparently, this year in particular, he didn't need much superstar help. 

Look at this **** man.
Look at the numbers bruh. I mean dude Lebron had a whole hour long special on him on prime tv for him deiciding his new job. NOBODY in sports has that appeal. Lebron is our MJ. The focal representation of the NBA for the world. Say MJ, the people think of Baskeball. Say Lebron, they think Baskebtall

Last edited:
Some serious trolling going on in here tonight. Chauncey, Deron and Joe Johnson aren't going near the HOF unless it's for vocational purposes. Wow. Were those posts serious???

I don't think Nash is a HOF player but he's white and they gave him those MVPs. I see them giving him a HOF pass too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom