The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was unfortunate. Antoine spent his career bombing ill-advised jumpers like Josh Smith before Josh Smith.

Like I said, the funniest thing is people thing Kobe's issue is that of fatigue. That he's going to be better with more rest and sitting out games :lol:

yeah i read that after i posted. i think it's unfair to get into that kind of debate anyway, as there's really only a handful of people who can be the "it" guy throughout the entire league

no no no, I wasn't hating on him by any stretch. The convo popped up in regards to how these guys are adjusting being role players and such. I was saying that even thought they were kings on their respective teams, ego wise, there is less of a step down to the roles they have now, than it was and is for a Kobe and AI

no no no, I wasn't hating on him by any stretch. The convo popped up in regards to how these guys are adjusting being role players and such. I was saying that even thought they were kings on their respective teams, ego wise, there is less of a step down to the roles they have now, than it was and is for a Kobe and AI

Nah kobe & ai are delusional and thought they could be in there prime forever, which is the reason kobe is embarrasing to watch & ai isnt in the league

But the capes are obviously out for kobe

Nah kobe & ai are delusional and thought they could be in there prime forever, which is the reason kobe is embarrasing to watch & ai isnt in the league

But the capes are obviously out for kobe
Oh I'm not protecting kobe. I mean he's my favorite player of all time, but he's still been playing ****** the last handful of games. He started off the season dope though. All I was saying was, it's harder to tell a king to go live like a regular person than it is to tell a regular person to be one.

Antoine knew the value of threes before most.
pimp.gif
If only there were fours.
mean.gif

Oh I'm not protecting kobe. I mean he's my favorite player of all time, but he's still been playing ****** the last handful of games. He started off the season dope though. All I was saying was, it's harder to tell a king to go live like a regular person than it is to tell a regular person to be one.

Lmao what?

Kobe embarrassing himself ... I used to laugh at ai for his inefficiency ....really nobody can check kobe and tell him to cut it out ? ....nothing I hate more then delusional old ppl still thinking they got it ....

Kobe embarrassing himself ... I used to laugh at ai for his inefficiency ....really nobody can check kobe and tell him to cut it out ? ....nothing I hate more then delusional old ppl still thinking they got it ....
The whole team is embarrassing in general
Well except for Swaggy P

Don't make take em to church bro, let them believe Vince is great and Kobe is washed.
Nobody said that. What they said was Vince is adjusting to the limitations of his age better than Kobe. But I suppose that's subjective. Kobe fans seem to like seeing their hero play hero ball at all costs, even if it means terrible shooting performances, etc. I guess for some that is better than him being an efficient sixth man.
there would be more complaints about kobe's play if we actually had a decent team. since we're one of the worst teams in the nba and half the fan base wants to lose every game, theres nothing wrong with kobe shooting 30 times a game.

even as bad as he's playing hes the only reason people watch and talk about lakers games, he's the reason why most of you guys have watched a couple lakers games this year but not a single minute of a sixers game.

Shabazz going to go off on the Cavs for 25 on 28 shots. :pimp:

Future 25 pt a game NT favorite chucker.

Whenever I need a good laugh, I just watch that clip of the mavericks fan trynna dance like the dancer in the audience. The shame on his girls face was priceless. Son was having a good time

He really is. 

I'm not going to lie either, I like the guy, but I don't mind seeing him fail miserably to see if he's learned how to be a good loser at seasons end.

Only thing worse than a bad winner, is a bad loser.

Last edited:
Kobe isn't being paid to win games, he's being paid to entertain and keep butts in the seats. It's been apparent the day they gave him that deal. Same thing to a lesser extent with Nick Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom