The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1318242
Looking at Reddick's numbers in comparison to Korver's, they're actually pretty impressive since he got off to a pretty ****** start to the season shooting the ball. The fact that he's even close to Korver now means he's been red hot since about the first two weeks of the season.

I also wish they would have saved the Bulls Vs Washington for Christmas instead of the two slauters that are sure to be handed out in the Knicks Vs Wizards & Bulls Vs Lakers :smh:. I understand you gotta have the leagues stars on this day but the NBA knew coming into the season that both the Knicks & Lakers weren't gonna be very good teams coming into this year, why not have them play eachother.

Lakers have played on Xmas every year since 2000 I believe. Kobe is still one of the biggest draws in the league. I don't have an explanation for the Knicks though.

Lakers have played on Xmas every year since 2000 I believe. Kobe is still one of the biggest draws in the league. I don't have an explanation for the Knicks though.

No matter how bad the Knicks are, NY is still the number 1 TV market in the country and, to their credit, Knicks fans stay loyal ( read - delusional).

@NBAFantasyInfo  
Not sure if josh Smith's Shot Chart or Verizon's Coverage Map... 

B5keiYaCEAA9Kle.jpg

laugh.gif

I also wish they would have saved the Bulls Vs Washington for Christmas instead of the two slauters that are sure to be handed out in the Knicks Vs Wizards & Bulls Vs Lakers :smh:. I understand you gotta have the leagues stars on this day but the NBA knew coming into the season that both the Knicks & Lakers weren't gonna be very good teams coming into this year, why not have them play eachother.

No matter how bad the Knicks are, NY is still the number 1 TV market in the country and, to their credit, Knicks fans stay loyal ( read - delusional).

pretty much wraps that up

kobe & crazy knicks fans

Cavs Heat is my most anticipated matchup. I'm wondering if the fans will be fools and boo him. Probably so being that theyre out here defacing murals and burning jerseys and whatnot.

Why the hell would heat fans cheer him?

Hes on the other damn team now and his other two homies stayed while he broke for better pastures

Some of you dudes have a soft pudding mentality.

We could look at Advanced stats all we want but you can't sit here with a straight face and tell me that the LA Lakers would win more games if you left the team alone & subtracted Kobe Bryant.

Has he been terribly inefficient yes... ineffective absolutely not.

People habe always hated kobe

They just want the lakers to suck even longer so they want the lakers to win 30 games instead of 20 so they lose their draft pick

The biggest idiots in all of this is laker management

Cavs Heat is my most anticipated matchup. I'm wondering if the fans will be fools and boo him. Probably so being that theyre out here defacing murals and burning jerseys and whatnot.
Why the hell would heat fans cheer him?

Hes on the other damn team now and his other two homies stayed while he broke for better pastures

Some of you dudes have a soft pudding mentality.

And before you use the "He was traded" line, you know what really happened here.

Some people get it and some people dont.

They were both traded! :lol: its not the same :lol:

If you are referring to shaq as to what happened two players couldnt co exist he didnt leave for a better team

Last edited:
They were both traded!
laugh.gif
its not the same
laugh.gif

If you are referring to shaq as to what happened two players couldnt co exist he didnt leave for a better team
That Shaq trade was basically a forced trade though, two players refusing to coexist along with Shaq not wanting to take less money and basically forcing the ORGs hand to do a trade is something that should warrant some boos, at least to me it should. But the causal fan may not have been privy to all those things IDK.

If the scenario we're talking about is people just walking away from franchises then I'd have to think about it some more.

Vince is shooting 37 percent while averaging 6 PPG while averaging less rebounds and assists but he is outplaying Kobe? :lol:

Last edited:

loyal = delusional? are you suggesting knicks fans support another team or something? 

Don't make take em to church bro, let them believe Vince is great and Kobe is washed.

Nobody said that. What they said was Vince is adjusting to the limitations of his age better than Kobe. But I suppose that's subjective. Kobe fans seem to like seeing their hero play hero ball at all costs, even if it means terrible shooting performances, etc. I guess for some that is better than him being an efficient sixth man.

Isn't Pierce transitioning well from star to productive role player as well?

meh..pierce might've been the star on his team, but he was never the 'man' man.

not true at all

clearly some of yall missed the extended version of that comment. its like a few posts right after it. Dude was never the man in the L. That dude on his team, sure, but he was never looked at in the same light as a kobe or t-mac. Vince either.

Pierce did tolerate years of having Antoine Walker as his second best player though. He deserves a medal just for that alone.

yeah i read that after i posted. i think it's unfair to get into that kind of debate anyway, as there's really only a handful of people who can be the "it" guy throughout the entire league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom