The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah i read that after i posted. i think it's unfair to get into that kind of debate anyway, as there's really only a handful of people who can be the "it" guy throughout the entire league

no no no, I wasn't hating on him by any stretch. The convo popped up in regards to how these guys are adjusting being role players and such. I was saying that even thought they were kings on their respective teams, ego wise, there is less of a step down to the roles they have now, than it was and is for a Kobe and AI
Really good point here.

Shabazz is a classic looter in a riot, doesn't make winning basketball plays.

Will score a lot of point while your team loses a lot of games.

Kobe isn't being paid to win games, he's being paid to entertain and keep butts in the seats. It's been apparent the day they gave him that deal. Same thing to a lesser extent with Nick Young.

This year's Lakers are indisputably entertaining. It's in a train wreck kind of way, but they do entertain.

The Timberwolves are the worst passing team in the league, I can't even count the amount of times they have missed simple go ahead pass, in avour of dribbling to nowhere

Panthro vs Lion-O
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
That's messed up man.

Celtics piss poor.
Yeah, I should've added, they do look like **** tonight.
laugh.gif

And also Danny might not be done selling off whatever assets he can, so the tank could still go into effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom