The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe isn't being paid to win games, he's being paid to entertain and keep butts in the seats. It's been apparent the day they gave him that deal. Same thing to a lesser extent with Nick Young.

100% agree. Having Kobe justifies the signing of the TIme Warner contract, and the insipid prices of courtside and floor level seats.....

what a strange possession by Rose to end the half 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

If the Clippers want to be for real, they need to stop giving up 30 points per quarter. SMH.

Baby Davis on pace to lead the NBA in the %age of getting his own shot blocked again. Just ridiculous....

Quote:

How is Glen Davis still fat?
didnt doc get him down a little at 1st 
He lost weight after he was drafted but it seems like for 3-4 years now he's been getting fatter and fatter every year. It's unbelievable.

For all the Perk slander, I don't know if people remember what he looked like in high school but he was fat as hell, easily over 300 (not Big Baby fat, but still pretty fat). He did the opposite of Big Baby, he worked his *** off to be in better shape every year.

Last edited:
There's a Chinese restaurant near Boston called the Kowloon that has a wall with pics of celebs who've been there. The first time I went, I walked in and started laughing because the first pic I saw was Big Baby. That place probably helped him fall off the wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom