The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Kyrie is carrying the Cavaliers now?

but Lebron is still the best player in the world?
THIS MAN KNOWS.  Not sure why people are talking about Kyrie.  Kids proally watch re-runs of Sportscenter.

AT you do realize this was a solo game vs the crapabockers right

Yeah, but it was on primetime stage - and youg swervin' didn't shun away one bit...

..he's poised...he just told the greatest basketball player alive to move over, because he got this..
he just got his own ugly nikes you would be turnt too... its one game fam & he aint carrying anything ...cuz if he was bron wouldnt have had the sway to just come back & reclaim his squad he left in the rain for 4 years

LOL this dude.

It took Iverson 5 years to get his team to the Finals.

It might only take Kyrie 4 years....so far, he's carrying this team on his back....so........what was your point again?

Are you suggesting that LOVE and LBJ to be bystanders?  Probably not.  Kyrie ain't carrying this.  He's had one big game yesterday and you folks are acting like he's gonna turn into A.I.

One big game yesterday? Try like, 6 so far this season...he's carried this team so far bruh, and I wont even be afraid to admit that. He's putting Lebby in the backseat.

LOL this dude.

It might only take Kyrie 4 years....so far, he's carrying this team on his back....so........what was your point again?
Are you suggesting that LOVE and LBJ to be bystanders?  Probably not.  Kyrie ain't carrying this.  He's had one big game yesterday and you folks are acting like he's gonna turn into A.I.
uh oh

LOL this dude.

One big game yesterday? Try like, 6 so far this season...he's carried this team so far bruh, and I wont even be afraid to admit that. He's putting Lebby in the backseat.
uno!

That's cool and maybe some of you folks feel that way, but LBJ is still the best out there.  As much as you folks wanna talk about Kyrie, this team belongs to LBJ on so many levels.  Stats is one thing, and carrying the team is subjective, at least in a team consisting of LOVE and LBJ.

GSW will roll the Clippers if they play again this postseason.

They almost beat them last year w/o Bogut and they got completely screwed at the end of Game 3.

You don't know this man. You have no idea whether or not they'll "roll" over the clippers.

They met up last year and they lost. Point blank period. If they meet in the postseason this year it may be different, we'll see.

Cool, man, so when the playoffs roll around and these 2 teams meet up, I'll take the Warriors in 6 or less assuming they're healthy.

Meth IP bans the loser, deal?

worst bet ever. Hell, I'd only ever bet on myself lol. I don't think I could ever bring myself to bet on the strengths of other, anymore, once I gained wisdom into the fallacies of the human species. Anything can happen with these guys. Literally anything lol. No way I'd bet on the tendencies of what someone else might do.

This man.  AI took a step over him, but I think he really did his best, which led to LA winning that year.

Am I the only one who sees no real chance Marc Gasol leaves Memphis after this year? I just don't see him going anywhere.

Am I the only one who sees no real chance Marc Gasol leaves Memphis after this year? I just don't see him going anywhere.

I hope he goes to san antonio. With all of his spanish speaking homies. It's be like home down there.

I'm pretty sure he's headed to the Lakers I thought?

Along with Russy, KD, Cousins, Chicharito, and Mo Speights

I'm not gonna write off LBJ, DURANT and these up and comers.  Them guys not talked about anymore because they don't score 30 plus and pad stats?

Midas whale wait for that, Pelicans not enough talent for AD to win.

LBJ still the best out there and it's still a learning process for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom