The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
people have to understand that lebron is prone to getting carried

first wade, bosh, mario, ray allen and mike miller

now he's riding kyrie's coat tails 

lmaooo i swear on everything i love, I fall out of my chair laughing every time mario chalmers is brought up. he's legit becomng one of my favorite players simply because it shades bron hahahahahaha. My dude Top 10

Kyrie teaching Lebron and Love how to win.
100x100px-LS-2b36ef5a_200x200px-ZC-afa842f1_2045008193dad9031342708029.png

lmaooo i swear on everything i love, I fall out of my chair laughing every time mario chalmers is brought up. he's legit becomng one of my favorite players simply because it shades bron hahahahahaha. My dude Top 10
as a heat fan i watched that little scrub from day one. idk how he could still be in the heat rotation after all these years. he sucks butt holes. 

kyrie gone hit bron with the training day quote ' I run **** round here, you just live here'

Marc isn't going anywhere.

I mean there is always a very, slim chance, but I'm willing to put my life savings on it. :lol: If he wasn't in Memphis for a large part of his basketball career and did not establish such a great relationship with Zbo/Conley, the city of Memphis, etc., then the chances would increase. The whole point of Memphis keeping Zbo was to keep Gasol around. Zbo would not sign for an additional two years at $10M per if he knew Marc was going to bounce in the offseason.

The media still gotta find something to talk about in terms of the free agent market, but it really should not be that big of a deal. The biggest question at least for me is who else the Grizz will sign to go along with Marc :lol: .

Marc isn't going anywhere.

I mean there is always a very, slim chance, but I'm willing to put my life savings on it. :lol: If he wasn't in Memphis for a large part of his basketball career and did not establish such a great relationship with Zbo/Conley, the city of Memphis, etc., then the chances would increase. The whole point of Memphis keeping Zbo was to keep Gasol around. Zbo would not sign for an additional two years at $10M per if he knew Marc was going to bounce in the offseason.

The media still gotta find something to talk about in terms of the free agent market, but it really should not be that big of a deal. The biggest question at least for me is who else the Grizz will sign to go along with Marc :lol: .
Just think they could have this new, improved Rudy Gay back if he didnt extend, or maybe he would have turned into this new, improved Rudy Gay. He tried to tell us about his eyes and we didnt want to listen man :smh:

A SF is what they need too.

Last edited:
Just think they could have this new, improved Rudy Gay back if he didnt extend, or maybe he would have turned into this new, improved Rudy Gay. He tried to tell us about his eyes and we didnt want to listen man :smh:

Rudy with Zbo was never going to be most successful formula. I think we would have definitely won a lot of games, but the usage rate + shot attempts between both players made the team very inefficient. Now, Rudy with Conley and Gasol could have seen similar success. I still believe that regardless of what others think.

Thinking that we would have seen today's Rudy with today's Conley/Gasol...add Lee, TA to the mix and signed Ed Davis to replace Zbo. I guarantee you the team would still be one of the top in the West right now. But, if that were to happen, I do think Gasol leaving via free agency could definitely be more of an option. The only thing that would keep Gasol here would be at least a NBA finals appearance or another WCF appearance to substitute not having Zach around. :lol:

Last edited:
Kyrie needs to pay homage.  He waltzed in there and he was paid.  So he better play.  Still nothing close enough to garnish any talk, until LBJ and LOVE colluded w/ Kyrie.

who the hell is out here naming thier kids after hotsauce, amare & kanye.... ive heard dogs named kanye but actual people aside from the ******* himself is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom