The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see where all this 'Kyrie is carrying his team' talk goes once the playoffs start
laugh.gif
He's gonna waive off "the greatest basketball player alive"

roll.gif

One big game yesterday? Try like, 6 so far this season...he's carried this team so far bruh, and I wont even be afraid to admit that. He's putting Lebby in the backseat.

kyrie doesnt have to worry about being a "pg" playing with lebron, his role is to score & thats what hes doing, hes showing he could be a legit 2nd option, lebron has alot to do with kyries success right now

He's carrying them to what exactly? Tough wins against the talented and dominating knicks, bucks and pacers? k.

Am I the only one who sees no real chance Marc Gasol leaves Memphis after this year? I just don't see him going anywhere.
I'm pretty sure he's headed to the Lakers I thought?

Along with Russy, KD, Cousins, Chicharito, and Mo Speights
this is why no one likes laker fans

you people think you're getting all the free agents every off season 
mean.gif
what do you mean 'you people' 
indifferent.gif
This feels like a repeat of an episode of Seinfeld.

kyrie carried ONE GAME, hold on whats cavs record last season? i assume he carried about 30 times? hell no, a superstar can carry a bunch of scrubs to playoffs at least, like kobe carried the lakers before gasol came. dwade carried the heat before bosh and lebron came. kyrie cant do that.

i saw kyrie> AI? what is wrong with you ppl, AI is a first ballot HOF, we dont even know if kyrie can be in HOF yet. 

kyrie carried ONE GAME, hold on whats cavs record last season? i assume he carried about 30 times? hell no, a superstar can carry a bunch of scrubs to playoffs at least, like kobe carried the lakers before gasol came. dwade carried the heat before bosh and lebron came. kyrie cant do that.
Here comes a debate how 36 year old Kobe is killing the Lakers now and how he can't get great players like Lin and Boozer to the playoffs.

people have to understand that lebron is prone to getting carried

first wade, bosh, mario, ray allen and mike miller

now he's riding kyrie's coat tails 

people have to understand that lebron is prone to getting carried

first wade, bosh, mario, ray allen and mike miller

now he's riding kyrie's coat tails 
dont even talk about 2014 finals. the heat wouldve had a 3peat if lebron didnt choke in 2011 finals. 

This dude AI took 30 shots a game during that entire run to the Finals.

Son took 660 shots in 22 games, :lol:

Someone let me know when Kyrie can put a team on his back for a whole season....

AI did it numerous times.

LOL this dude.

It took Iverson 5 years to get his team to the Finals.

It might only take Kyrie 4 years....so far, he's carrying this team on his back....so........what was your point again?

It's ok, we'll all just ignore the fact that Kyrie is playing w/ LeBron and Love.

Just for the sake of that crappy point you tried to make.

:rofl:

AT is the gift that keeps on giving....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom