The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone let me know when Kyrie can put a team on his back for a whole season....

AI did it numerous times.

Who even brought that comparison up? Kyrie is 22 without a single playoff statistic. Allen is a league mvp and has taken a team to the finals before. Aside from the fact that kyrie hasnt done what ai has done in the league, he's 22 years old to throw him in the discussion with a first ballot HoF is just silly and unfair to kyrie.

I could have sworn there was a AI/Hot Sauce debate. If I misunderstood, my bad :lol:

why can't we just respect the greatness of a player and praise them without bringing down another player in the process :smh:

Someone let me know when Kyrie can put a team on his back for a whole season....

LOL.  This debate.  Kyrie couldn't carry the team, he's had his chance.

A.I. couldn't carry his team either.  The year they made it to the finals, he was lucky to have Brown, McKie, and all the awards, but they still couldn't do it.

AI is a high volume shooter, but that doesn't mean much.

why can't we just respect the greatness of a player and praise them without bringing down another player in the process
mean.gif
its impossible

see Kobe vs Lebron

A.I. couldn't carry his team either.  The year they made it to the finals, he was lucky to have Brown, McKie, and all the awards, but they still couldn't do it.
UMMMMMM mega stacked lakers team is the only thing that stopped the 76ers train to the chip fam...... they ran outta gas & were already overmatched

so kyrie is better than AI but only just as good as steph who is not as good as monta?
close comparisons. but I'd take Kyrie's range, and that LEFT hand carry floater shot.  dude just baby cradles the ball and lays it softly in the basket ...

Last edited:
Who even brought that comparison up? Kyrie is 22 without a single playoff statistic. Allen is a league mvp and has taken a team to the finals before. Aside from the fact that kyrie hasnt done what ai has done in the league, he's 22 years old to throw him in the discussion with a first ballot HoF is just silly and unfair to kyrie.

Kyrie is this generations ai

He has the potential to be better playing with lebron

UMMMMMM mega stacked lakers team is the only thing that stopped the 76ers train to the chip fam...... they ran outta gas & were already overmatched

I still think Lynch would have made an impact in that series :lol:. To this day I tell my boy he would've put the clamps on young frobe :nerd: But let's not open a debate on that. Nobody was stopping shaq during that run :x

AI couldn't carry a team, but he was LUCKY to have Brown, McKie, etc.?

Wat?

Wat?
brave is just trying his damnest to top offset on outlandish nonsense statements thats all

Who did a.i. Beat
..sure he caught fire and got lucky and beat the Lakers one game ...
Vince carter led raptors and ray Allen led bucks.
not impressed with either of those dudes leading your squad...
Ppl always bring up that 2001 season..
lack of talent in the east really.....

LOL this dude.

It took Iverson 5 years to get his team to the Finals.

It might only take Kyrie 4 years....so far, he's carrying this team on his back....so........what was your point again?

This dude AI took 30 shots a game during that entire run to the Finals.

Son took 660 shots in 22 games, :lol:

LOL this dude.

It might only take Kyrie 4 years....so far, he's carrying this team on his back....so........what was your point again?

It's ok, we'll all just ignore the fact that Kyrie is playing w/ LeBron and Love.

Just for the sake of that crappy point you tried to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wat?
He was lucky, because that year, they were contending with those guys.  If it hadn't been for them, they'd probably not make it.  Who knows.  But they were definitely under-dogs against LA.

AT you do realize this was a solo game vs the crapabockers right

Yeah, but it was on primetime stage - and youg swervin' didn't shun away one bit...

..he's poised...he just told the greatest basketball player alive to move over, because he got this..

LOL this dude.

Are you suggesting that LOVE and LBJ to be bystanders?  Probably not.  Kyrie ain't carrying this.  He's had one big game yesterday and you folks are acting like he's gonna turn into A.I.

kyrie is like luke and bron/love are his c3p0/r2d2

they only won last night because melo had the aim of a stormtrooper

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom