The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had this talent. The rockets organizationally have tried to transform him into a stretch 4 which he isn't. Having a Greg Monroe wouldn't hurt though. We could also use a backup2 that can score or create offense to give harden rest.
What has he been playing during this run where he's had success?

More of a back to the basket 4-5. Once he gets in a groove? He becomes more comfortable stepping out to the 3. Too often he doesn't get touches and we float him out to 3 and he has no rhythm. Once he gets going on the low post, man.

Kerr came in at the right time. I did like mark Jackson to let Steph do his thing. But at the same time it's because hes not an offense mind. Last year they I actually saw them beating clippers even without bogut. But every time all they do is iso offense. That's not going to work.

Anyone catch that article on how the Cavs completely gaffed that Keith Bogans non guaranteed deal?

Kerr came in at the right time. I did like mark Jackson to let Steph do his thing. But at the same time it's because hes not an offense mind. Last year they I actually saw them beating clippers even without bogut. But every time all they do is iso offense. That's not going to work.

The warriors are better but I still don't see them beating the Clippers in a seven game series. They don't have anybody that can deal with Blake and Deandre offensively and on the boards. Furthermore, I think you have to have some type of low post scoring threat to win a title IMO. Be that a guard with a post game or a traditional big guy. Speights looks really good down there when he's on the floor but jackson and Kerr prefer Bogut and Lee over him.

The warriors are better but I still don't see them beating the Clippers in a seven game series. They don't have anybody that can deal with Blake and Deandre offensively and on the boards. Furthermore, I think you have to have some type of low post scoring threat to win a title IMO. Be that a guard with a post game or a traditional big guy. Speights looks really good down there when he's on the floor but jackson and Kerr prefer Bogut and Lee over him.
last year, game6 or 7 i don remmeber cp3 foul steph on the last play but no call, that play woulda change the whole series. plus bogut wasnt healthy, clippers doesnt have half court offense, if bogut is healthy blake cant do what he wants inside, he doesnt have a good post move or jump shot. i wish they meet this year lol id bet my money on warriors. and they are so fun to watch lol

GSW will roll the Clippers if they play again this postseason.

They almost beat them last year w/o Bogut and they got completely screwed at the end of Game 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some real prisoner of the moment stuff going on in here. No doubt the Warriors can beat the Clippers in a playoff series, but saying it wouldn't at all be close is a little premature right now. Maybe we should start handicapping it after they play a couple more times in the regular season.

They almost beat them last year w/o Bogut and they got completely screwed at the end of Game 3.

You don't know this man. You have no idea whether or not they'll "roll" over the clippers.

They met up last year and they lost. Point blank period. If they meet in the postseason this year it may be different, we'll see.

last year, game6 or 7 i don remmeber cp3 foul steph on the last play but no call, that play woulda change the whole series. plus bogut wasnt healthy, clippers doesnt have half court offense, if bogut is healthy blake cant do what he wants inside, he doesnt have a good post move or jump shot. i wish they meet this year lol id bet my money on warriors. and they are so fun to watch lol

Clippers beat them in 7 last year. The play you're referring to is Game 3, foul or not they didn't call it. They lost that game and lost the series. Would Bogut have given them a better chance? We don't know. It's not a guarantee that if Bogut was there they would have won.

Your criticism in your post on Blake about not having a jumpshout or "post move" let's me know where you're at with it though.

Lol j hope warriors play clippers in the playoffs this year. It's be a bloodbath

To be fair, I would love to face you guys in the playoffs again with both teams relatively healthy.

Sike. Hell nah I don't wanna play the warriors in the playoffs :lol:

Clippers beat them in 7 last year. The play you're referring to is Game 3, foul or not they didn't call it. They lost that game and lost the series. Would Bogut have given them a better chance? We don't know. It's not a guarantee that if Bogut was there they would have won.

Your criticism in your post on Blake about not having a jumpshout or "post move" let's me know where you're at with it though.
i love blake but he doesnt have a good post move. so if warriors have a big guy like a healthy bogut they can deal with blake. since blake was a bigger trouble for the warriors than chris paul. 

You don't know this man. You have no idea whether or not they'll "roll" over the clippers.

They met up last year and they lost. Point blank period. If they meet in the postseason this year it may be different, we'll see.

Cool, man, so when the playoffs roll around and these 2 teams meet up, I'll take the Warriors in 6 or less assuming they're healthy.

Meth IP bans the loser, deal?

Cool, man, so when the playoffs roll around and these 2 teams meet up, I'll take the Warriors in 6 or less assuming they're healthy.

loser gets their SN deleted and IP banned :nerd:
give the w's any healthy center ANY healthy big body and deandre wouldnt have looked like wilt in that series
plus mo speights going hard this season, looking like julius :pimp:

So, if the Warriors win in a 6 game series, you'd consider that "rolling" the Clippers? Even if every game is close?

I agree that it's not a guarantee that they would have won if Bogut played but how can you say after watching the series that we don't know if Bogut would have helped in that series? Bogut would hands down helped in that series in a positive way. Deandre Jordan was going nuts and putting up numbers because we had David Lee on him :x If you have anyone with size and BBIQ on Deandre Jordan, his production will go down significantly and I think he played a MAJOR part in winning that series.
Also, that series went down to the final minute of game 7. How far fetch would it to say that the Warriors will win this year, since most people believe they improves team-wise in terms of their players development, having a better coach and improvement on their depth.

Last edited:
kyrie better than A.I.? Allen Iverson A.I.? wowww. I can't do this today. I'll holla at yall later.

So, if the Warriors win in a 6 game series, you'd consider that "rolling" the Clippers? Even if every game is close?

No, a rolling would be 5 or less, but I was assuming that everyone on here would understand that that would be a piss poor prop for me to take.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I'm not taking that bet, Steph is my favorite player and I like the Warriors. More than that, I actually feel as though they would have a great shot to win the series if they were to meet up with us.

Blake, DJ and CP in my opinion would be the difference and we would win however. If you feel differently then that's fine too. Not going to IP SN ban bet or w/e with you just because you feel strongly that the Warriors will win. It isn't that serious to me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom