The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motiejunas has been putting up pretty good #s during Dwight's and Jones' absence. Houston might be better than people thought if we aren't going based off of names.

Where and when was the term "Middle Class Allen Iverson" originated? My friend just used it yesterday and I thought he was the originator but I guess not :lol:

:lol: idk but saying poor mans ai is disrespectful to kyries talent

Middle class is more appropriate imo

Love AI but dude is easily one of the most overrated players of all time.

Can you elaborate? Also, do you think Kyrie is better than him?

Can't really compare a 22 year old in his 3rd season to someone who's career has already played out.

But I do think Kyrie would be able to drop 30 every night if he had the infinite green light that AI had, yea.

Dropping 30 isn't all that impressive to me if you need 25 shots from the field to do it.

I rip Kobe for being a chucker, but AI is in a whole different realm when it comes to the art of chucking, :lol:

W/ that being said, dude is a legend and the things he accomplished @ his size are/were incredible.

Love AI but dude is easily one of the most overrated players of all time.

:smh: top 5 player during his era

Yea, no, not even close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyrie had the green light his first 3 seasons in cleveland but he cant draw fouls like ai could, thats why he would never be a 25+ ppg scorer

Hes just a better shooter

Did Kerr come in at the right time, or do any of you think he would have had this team doing better things than Jackson from the jump?

He definitely came in at the right time. The roster was win ready for anyone.

But he did make a great decision in starting Barnes over Iggy which I feel like should've happened even last year

Also lucked up with Lee getting injured and getting a chance to really see how good Green was

Kyrie had the green light his first 3 seasons in cleveland but he cant draw fouls like ai could, thats why he would never be a 25+ ppg scorer

No explanation needed for that. He hasnt even made the playoffs yet. That **** is so premature that there's no need to even explain that :lol:

I mean, I guess?

Kyrie's green light is 18 FG attempts per game, AI's was closer to 24-25.

Big difference.

No explanation needed for that. He hasnt even made the playoffs yet.

Which means what, exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Motiejunas has been putting up pretty good #s during Dwight's and Jones' absence. Houston might be better than people thought if we aren't going based off of names.

He's had this talent. The rockets organizationally have tried to transform him into a stretch 4 which he isn't. Having a Greg Monroe wouldn't hurt though. We could also use a backup2 that can score or create offense to give harden rest.

He's had this talent. The rockets organizationally have tried to transform him into a stretch 4 which he isn't. Having a Greg Monroe wouldn't hurt though. We could also use a backup2 that can score or create offense to give harden rest.
What has he been playing during this run where he's had success?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom