The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude Steph put three fingers in the air immediately never even watched the release. 
roll.gif

I like how Kerr is allocating minutes.

Curry's playing about 4 minutes less per than last year and his production is basically the same.

Klay's playing about 2.5 less and his production is up across the board.

Boy's gonna be fresh come playoff time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Curry's playing about 4 minutes less per than last year and his production is basically the same.

all the blowouts probably has a lot to do with Steph and Klay's lower minutes so far

Anthony Davis just putting up crazy #'s. I ain't think he was gonna be this good. Dude is the total package, beat big in the game.

all the blowouts probably has a lot to do with Steph and Klay's lower minutes so far

I don't know, from what I've seen it's pretty rare that they both go into 37+ territory.

The blowouts w/ help for sure, tho.

I don't know, from what I've seen it's pretty rare that they both go into 37+ territory.

The blowouts w/ help for sure, tho.

They don't have Jordan Crawford on their bench anymore :lol:

Chuck is spitting that' truth

Kind of. I mean Miami with Lebron were a jumpshooting team for sure and won two rings. The Spurs won last year and got all the way in 2013 with a heavy use of the 3 point line.

And on top of that, with GSW we're dealing with something that we've never really seen with Steph and Klay and their prolificness as shooters so we really don't know how far they can take this.

Chuck is spitting that' truth
Kind of. I mean Miami with Lebron were a jumpshooting team for sure and won two rings. The Spurs won last year and got all the way in 2013 with a heavy use of the 3 point line.

And on top of that, with GSW we're dealing with something that we've never really seen with Steph and Klay and their prolificness as shooters so we really don't know how far they can take this.
I was speaking more to him saying Gasol/Zbo would Destroy GSW down the stretch.

When you are forced to shoot jumpers against Memphis, as opposed to choosing to shoot jumpers, those shots stop falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom