The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still hilarious to me that this dude Mark Jackson just preaches on random street corners.
Is this true?

it was like world vision day and he went out to preach

i think deep down the lacobs werent comfortable preaching and wanting to coach from los angeles during the offseason. doesnt help that he doesnt have good communication with his mgmt

think steph was cool with all that, but other guys started tuning his preaching out

Last edited:
agree with you hyper.... On both things... A.i. Easily one of the most overrated players I've seen play... Glorified inefficient ball hog (can't stand the inefficient play even when Kobe does it...
no homer in me.
Also the statement I've heard often when referring to a.i. i can't stand and hear often. Pound for pound the best player..... You get no extra credit for being a small dude foh.....

Gs will mop the floor with the clippers in a series this year....

All NT Team
Giannis
Monta Ellis
Julius Randle
Anthony Davis
Maresse Speights

NT would have Giannis at one and have Julius Randle showcase his versatility

Even if A.I. is considered overrated I would still take him over Kyrie at this point. We have seen what a (somewhat) efficient A.I. can do and that's nobody to turn your nose up at.

Representing the East and West, are Black and White jersey’s featuring Stars on the Sides that represent the 5 Boroughs and other distinct detailing throughout the entire Jersey.

Queens: a pattern inspired by the stainless steel orbit rings of the borough’s iconic Unisphere that was built for the 1964 World’s Fair at Flushing Meadows – Corona Park
Staten Island: a wave pattern to signify its surrounding waters
Manhattan: a taxi-cab checkered pattern represents the pace and energy of the world’s most cosmopolitan city
The Bronx: a vinyl record pattern to pay homage to the birthplace of hip-hop and the rich musical legacy of New York City
Brooklyn: a brick pattern inspired by the iconic brownstone houses and buildings that make up the neighborhoods of the city’s most populous borough

Last edited:
Should've had the Wu logo for Staten Island.

Missed opportunity.

*saves essay on Monta Ellis to drafts*
laugh.gif

Steph for MVP. 

Last edited:
Even if A.I. is considered overrated I would still take him over Kyrie at this point. We have seen what a (somewhat) efficient A.I. can do and that's nobody to turn your nose up at.

Were you tuned in to the MSG at 8pm last night?

Last edited:
Someone let me know when Kyrie can put a team on his back for a whole season....

AI did it numerous times.

Someone let me know when Kyrie can put a team on his back for a whole season....

AI did it numerous times.

Who even brought that comparison up? Kyrie is 22 without a single playoff statistic. Allen is a league mvp and has taken a team to the finals before. Aside from the fact that kyrie hasnt done what ai has done in the league, he's 22 years old to throw him in the discussion with a first ballot HoF is just silly and unfair to kyrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom