The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the schedule.

Spurs/Grizzlies tonight and Warriors/Bulls tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Did Bubba-Chuck ever showcase his football skills on a a basketball court, though?

kyyy.0.gif

Last edited:
Did Bubba-Chuck ever showcase his football skills on a a basketball court, though?

kyyy.0.gif

Allen Iverson was one of the best fpot all prospects when he was in HS and some say he was one of the best HS football players in Virgina State history, though.

Fitting that Blake is a top 100 girls name

Whatever, man. Unisex names are cool these days. For example, my name is Jordan (seriously), which is pretty commonly a girls now and I have no problem with it. In fact - and maybe kind of bizarrely -- I think it would be kind of awesome to smash a girl named Jordan.

kyyy.0.gif

Allen Iverson was one of the best fpot all prospects when he was in HS and some say he was one of the best HS football players in Virgina State history, though.

I know that. I sarcastically asked if he showcased those skills on a basketball court, though :lol:

kyyy.0.gif

I know that. I sarcastically asked if he showcased those skills on a basketball court, though :lol:

Respect. There's been a lot of tomfoolery going on today so my guard is up and it's hard to tell what's serious and what's not :lol:

Whatever, man. Unisex names are cool these days. For example, my name is Jordan (seriously), which is pretty commonly a girls now and I have no problem with it. In fact - and maybe kind of bizarrely -- I think it would be kind of awesome to smash a girl named Jordan.
Cool?

Like Kelly?  Jaimie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom