The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone that argued all summer AD wasn't the 3rd best player in the NBA already, hold my ****

l6R9qHF.gif

Did Bubba-Chuck ever showcase his football skills on a a basketball court, though?

kyyy.0.gif

No but there's this

He attended Bethel High School, where he started as quarterback for the school football team,[7] while also playing running back, kick returner and defensive back.[8] He also started as point guard for the school basketball team. During his junior year, Allen was able to lead both teams to Virginia state championships, as well as earning The Associated Press High School Player of the Year award in both sports.

Did Bubba-Chuck ever showcase his football skills on a a basketball court, though?

kyyy.0.gif

Allen Iverson was one of the best fpot all prospects when he was in HS and some say he was one of the best HS football players in Virgina State history, though.

I know that. I sarcastically asked if he showcased those skills on a basketball court, though :lol:

Respect. There's been a lot of tomfoolery going on today so my guard is up and it's hard to tell what's serious and what's not :lol:

AI won a state championship in football, right?

EDIT: awwsome answered that for me.

Last edited:

kyyy.0.gif

No but there's this

He attended Bethel High School, where he started as quarterback for the school football team,[7] while also playing running back, kick returner and defensive back.[8] He also started as point guard for the school basketball team. During his junior year, Allen was able to lead both teams to Virginia state championships, as well as earning The Associated Press High School Player of the Year award in both sports.

T'Wolves were getting thrashed for giving up Burke in exchange for Gorgui and Shabazz last season. :lol:

J Randle became an NT legend after a summer league stint and like 8 minutes of 1 regular season game. #unprecedented.

Julius Randle once beat Chuck Norris in a karate match. Maybe Bruce Lee too, but that's still unconfirmed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom