The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNT should be interesting tonight, wonder if they will touch on Charles' comments and Kenny's open letter???

Last edited:

pimp.gif
When locked in, there aren't many guys who play better defense at the 1.

meh it was on jeremy lin....unimpressed.
this

lin is trash

Everybody Loves Mike

How a lanky kid from South Dakota became the trusted confidant of LeBron James and Tracy McGrady — and seemingly everybody else in the NBA

http://grantland.com/features/every...emphis-grizzlies-orlando-magic-tracy-mcgrady/

Dude was one of my favourite players growing up cant wait to read.
You should like this [@=/u/38145/antidope]@antidope[/@][@=/u/38145/antidope]@antidope[/@]

Jamal Crawford ‏@JCrossover · 43m43 minutes ago

Happy bday to the king of this rap thing. And #TBT #youngHov

So, do you treat today like a holiday and take the day off or something?
I dont take the day off, but I listen to December 4th as soon as midnight hits/when I realize its December 4th, and then exclusively listen to Jay Z music for the entirety of that day. 

It should become a holiday though, I'm so serious.
:rofl:

:pimp: When locked in, there aren't many guys who play better defense at the 1.

this

lin is trash

We'll just ignore Wall's athleticism on the play...

Anyways....in thinking about it (and I'm sure it's been discussed ad nauseam on here, but Melo not going to the Bulls might have been a blessing in disguise. Think about how good Jimmy Butler is right now. He's cheaper, younger, and much better on defense. Not to mention that he's been awesome offensively as well.

Anyways....in thinking about it (and I'm sure it's been discussed ad nauseam on here, but Melo not going to the Bulls might have been a blessing in disguise. Think about how good Jimmy Butler is right now. He's cheaper, younger, and much better on defense. Not to mention that he's been awesome offensively as well.
I thought melo was stupid for not going to the Bulls.

pimp.gif
When locked in, there aren't many guys who play better defense at the 1.

this

lin is trash

Wall is appreciated. and I'm sure he's done a phenomenal defensive job on Kyrie, Westbrook, Rose, Rondo, but On lin? Not impressed. Lin sucks, hes trash. D leaguer.

Again I like Wall and he's grown exponentially since his rookie year. 

I thought melo was stupid for not going to the Bulls.
melo thinks this about himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom