The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard john Stockton on dan le batard's show yesterday, I would take him to coach the thunder in a heartbeat over scotty

We gonna keep it real and say my guy Louie V Chandler been trash so far in Dallas?

Dirk quietly not shooting as well as usual either.

heard john Stockton on dan le batard's show yesterday, I would take him to coach the thunder in a heartbeat over scotty
I wonder why he hasn't gotten into coaching yet. He seems like a natural.
has 6 kids.. and apparently has been coaching 7 different teams involving them (across multiple sports)

he was promoting some book he wrote with one of his former coaches.. but I'm convinced he would be a million times better than scotty just based off of that interview

still one of my favorite commercials...weirdest boner achievement unlocked.

nicole would've got that creampie ya heard me

meh, hot sizzle got a shoe ages ago.

isnt it fitting hotsauce's first shoe is damn near all red :lol:

nickname should be "Frank's"

1337367738-kevinroberts.jpg

I almost was late for a flight from Orlando to Minneapolis when I went to Disney World in 2001 or 2002 because I was buying a some replica kids Mike Miller Magic jersey in one of the terminal shops.

Almost as ridiculous as my purchase that year of a Michael Bennett jersey card.

still one of my favorite commercials...weirdest boner achievement unlocked.

nicole would've got that creampie ya heard me[/quote

I liked LebLeb's commercials much better when they had a sense of humor (and having a smoking hot girl in them didn't hurt).

The Messiah of Ohio thing they went with for the 12 was borderline insulting.

You should like this antidope antidope

Jamal Crawford ‏@JCrossover · 43m43 minutes ago
Happy bday to the king of this rap thing. And #TBT #youngHov

So, do you treat today like a holiday and take the day off or something?

Last edited:
Everybody Loves Mike

How a lanky kid from South Dakota became the trusted confidant of LeBron James and Tracy McGrady — and seemingly everybody else in the NBA

http://grantland.com/features/every...emphis-grizzlies-orlando-magic-tracy-mcgrady/
Dude was one of my favourite players growing up cant wait to read.
You should like this @antidope@antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->

Jamal Crawford ‏@JCrossover · 43m43 minutes ago
Happy bday to the king of this rap thing. And #TBT #youngHov

So, do you treat today like a holiday and take the day off or something?
I dont take the day off, but I listen to December 4th as soon as midnight hits/when I realize its December 4th, and then exclusively listen to Jay Z music for the entirety of that day. 

It should become a holiday though, I'm so serious.

word is lance is on the trading block already.... :lol:

knew the **** wouldnt work from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom