The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

:pimp: When locked in, there aren't many guys who play better defense at the 1.

meh it was on jeremy lin....unimpressed.
this

lin is trash

We'll just ignore Wall's athleticism on the play...

Anyways....in thinking about it (and I'm sure it's been discussed ad nauseam on here, but Melo not going to the Bulls might have been a blessing in disguise. Think about how good Jimmy Butler is right now. He's cheaper, younger, and much better on defense. Not to mention that he's been awesome offensively as well.
Wall is appreciated. and I'm sure he's done a phenomenal defensive job on Kyrie, Westbrook, Rose, Rondo, but On lin? Not impressed. Lin sucks, hes trash. D leaguer.

Again I like Wall and he's grown exponentially since his rookie year. 

I couldn't care less who was the PG on the floor at the time...the athleticism that it takes to cover the ground that he did was beyond impressive. Taking away what Wall did because it was Lin's shot that was blocked, is silly.

*It's like saying T-Mac dunking on Shawn Bradley was "ho-hum," because it was on Shawn Bradley.

Last edited:
Someone aware me on why Jeremy Lin is so hated on here....

Is he worth the money he's making? Nope..

Is he a SERVICEABLE NBA player? Yup.

So what's the problem?

it was an impressive block but lets be real here and not act like he actually made a difference on that play

lin was going to air ball the shot anyways

"Miller was named the first McDonald’s All American from South Dakota. The team traveled to North Carolina in his senior year for the prestigious Glaxo Wellcome Holiday Invitational, and Miller broke the tournament’s single-game scoring record, previously set by Penny Hardaway, with 54 points. “We knew we were good in our little state of South Dakota, but we hadn’t been challenged on a national level,” said J.J. Kippes, one of Miller’s high school teammates. “So we go down there and there’s a bunch of D-I recruits, [and] that’s when we realized what a special talent he was.”

yo i was at that game i was like 11 or 12...Mike was seriously the tallest dude on the court doing absolutely everything...he met up and played Demarr Johnson later that tourney and my god what a show they put on 2 6'9 pgs on the court at the sametime. **** was unreal.

Glaxo Classic tourney best basketball tourney ever put together.

Last edited:
Someone aware me on why Jeremy Lin is so hated on here....

Is he worth the money he's making? Nope..

Is he a SERVICEABLE NBA player? Yup.

So what's the problem?
the biggest lin haters are lakers, rockets and knicks fans

hes just such a struggle to watch, every dribble he takes could somehow end up in the dumbest turnover in nba history

every shot he takes has a chance of airballing or hitting the shot clock

every time he runs he might fall on his face

pimp.gif
When locked in, there aren't many guys who play better defense at the 1.

meh it was on jeremy lin....unimpressed.
this

lin is trash

We'll just ignore Wall's athleticism on the play...

Anyways....in thinking about it (and I'm sure it's been discussed ad nauseam on here, but Melo not going to the Bulls might have been a blessing in disguise. Think about how good Jimmy Butler is right now. He's cheaper, younger, and much better on defense. Not to mention that he's been awesome offensively as well.
Wall is appreciated. and I'm sure he's done a phenomenal defensive job on Kyrie, Westbrook, Rose, Rondo, but On lin? Not impressed. Lin sucks, hes trash. D leaguer.

Again I like Wall and he's grown exponentially since his rookie year. 
I couldn't care less who was the PG on the floor at the time...the athleticism that it takes to cover the ground that he did was beyond impressive. Taking away what Wall did because it was Lin's shot that was blocked, is silly.

*It's like saying T-Mac dunking on Shawn Bradley was "ho-hum," because it was on Shawn Bradley.
my lawd i've been trying to give wall his props but stop with the:

and Lin sucks. No he's not even servicable. 

Lin is definitely serviceable...just don't expect all-star level play. The hype turned people against him.

He'd make a good 6th man or starer on an uptempo team, the ball just literally has to be in his hands all the time :lol:

Last edited:
I see we're at the point of resorting to posting stupid .gifs when you can't carry on a discussion.

I see we're at the point of resorting to posting stupid .gifs when you can't carry on a discussion.

No you're in your feelings if someone says anything that's not praising your bae wall. Lin gets blocked by everyone. It was an impressive move, but my gawd its Jeremy Lin. Not the most athletic play even in walls highlights.

But stay in your feels. I'm done.

@NickSwagyPYoung: You can still be cool and get good grades, me personally I was the opposite swag out and dropping out, my grades were all bad.

@NickSwagyPYoung: I spent so much time on tryna be cool that I almost miss out on my blessings but that's what happens growing up in my neighborhood.

@NickSwagyPYoung: I wanted to be cool first because cool get you respect and the girls ..( these Jordan's right here Imma killing at school tomorrow)

@NickSwagyPYoung: Me and my homies all fresh but all Failing every class.. Remember I didn't start hooping to my Junior yr of high school if you no my story

:lol: :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom