The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know man I know 
laugh.gif
 I'm just a jerk but that aint no Stacc Jack

Last edited:
i think lin would be a way better suited playing off the ball and/or with another PG and also coming off the bench. He wouldn't be that undersized playing against second unit SG and he can just look for his shot instead of worrying about his lack of handle and setting up the offense.

i also find it funny that when nash was winning back to back MVPS, he wasn't never proclaimed the best PG in the game because he couldn't lock up but somehow people always tell me James Harden is the best 2 in the game.

i also find it funny that when nash was winning back to back MVPS, he wasn't never proclaimed the best PG in the game because he couldn't lock up but somehow people always tell me James Harden is the best 2 in the game.
Because of the depth of the SG position. Harden is #1 by default. Regardless, his offensive capabilities make up for his defense so I don't see why you tryin to throw shade

Steph needs to stop his wife.

shes on her way to some housewives type steez

Last edited:
i think lin would be a way better suited playing off the ball and/or with another PG and also coming off the bench. He wouldn't be that undersized playing against second unit SG and he can just look for his shot instead of worrying about his lack of handle and setting up the offense.

If Nash wasn't hurt, he would be coming off the bench. That was the plan before the season.

Someone aware me on why Jeremy Lin is so hated on here....

Is he worth the money he's making? Nope..

Is he a SERVICEABLE NBA player? Yup.

So what's the problem?
if you watch one complete laker game you wouldnt ask this, but because you probably lemme help you out.

Son is garbage. for example he brings the ball up gets a pick from boozer and fakes his stupid 3 point pump fake then passes it back to boozer and then boozer gives it back to him and lin shoots a three which results in usually an airball or horrible miss. for him being a harvard graduate his basketball iq is very very low. he takes low percentage shots and cannot create for his teammates.

I've thought the same thing about him being a Harvard grad :lol:. Makes really dumb turnovers, makes nick young look like a valedictorian

Dante Cunningham signs with the Pelicans. He was about to get blackballed out of the league thanks to his ex. :smh:

I see we're at the point of resorting to posting stupid .gifs when you can't carry on a discussion.

No you're in your feelings if someone says anything that's not praising your bae wall. Lin gets blocked by everyone. It was an impressive move, but my gawd its Jeremy Lin. Not the most athletic play even in walls highlights.

But stay in your feels. I'm done.

In my feelings b/c you said something stupid? Wash ya face, bruh.

I see we're at the point of resorting to posting stupid .gifs when you can't carry on a discussion.
No you're in your feelings if someone says anything that's not praising your bae wall. Lin gets blocked by everyone. It was an impressive move, but my gawd its Jeremy Lin. Not the most athletic play even in walls highlights.

But stay in your feels. I'm done.
In my feelings b/c you said something stupid? Wash ya face, bruh.
nah wash your face from Walls... nah dont need another warning....

Last edited:
Going to Harvard has nothing to do with his decision making skills on the basketball court.

Economics isn't running the pick and roll. Intelligences don't always cross over.

Watch Ryan Fitzpatrick play football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom